Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verity audio, my new system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 1:40pm
i might have one xe6000 for sale early march.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
RiddimKid View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiddimKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 2:12pm
Looks very impressive

Is the sub a scoop?
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by RiddimKid RiddimKid wrote:

Looks very impressive

Is the sub a scoop?

Doesn´t look like it.

Sub:

http://www.vaudio.fr/sub121/

Top:

http://www.vaudio.fr/vt153hd/

Very nice looking system. Almost compact.  Tongue

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 3:13pm
Cheers marjan for the offer

For some time I wondered if the was a bit of folding going on in the cab, I looked at the drawings on the website but it only shows the external dimmentions, I think it's just a large shelf port, I'll have to get a light and investigate,
bcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 4:23pm
Drivers should be Celto Acoustic
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by bcs bcs wrote:

Drivers should be Celto Acoustic

Yer I know cheers,

http://forum.speakerplans.com/celto-acoustique-site-launch_topic97507.html

RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 8:19pm
Some pictures of these beasts, spec says 77mm peak-peak excursion :)

im

Edited by RUS - 20 January 2017 at 8:27pm
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2017 at 10:29pm

I thought I read in another thread you were leaving them alone......

njw wrote:

Haha, before now, I've taken newly bought cabs out of the van and got the electric screwdriver out straight away, sometimes you have to know!Smile 

Haha believe me it is tempting to get in there and check'em out but soo many times I've taken something apart and wished I'd never, so I'm behaving myself, :  

........I don't blame you though, they are proper beasts and as above I would had to have had a look too.Big smile

Edited by njw - 21 January 2017 at 10:30pm
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2017 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by njw njw wrote:

I thought I read in another thread you were leaving them alone......

<t></t><table width="99%" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><t><tr><td ="bbquote"="" style="width: 855.7px;"> njw wrote:

Haha, before now, I've taken newly bought cabs out of the van and got the electric screwdriver out straight away, sometimes you have to know!Smile </td></tr></t></table><br style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Haha believe me it is tempting to get in there and check'em out but soo many times I've taken something apart and wished I'd never, so I'm behaving myself, :  </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">  </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> ........I don't blame you though, they are proper beasts and as above I would had to have had a look too.Big smile</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> </span>

Guilty I did say that lol, i thought I would see if there was any debris to hoover out and there was, little flecks of paint foam and ply makes sence to get it out and stop it getting in to the driver, also to check if driver was well bolted down, when I clean the next one sub I might get the driver out and put some pictures up

The celto drivers definitely look the part I can't see why they won't stand up to a long life of use, hopefully
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123