Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage amp Specs.HH,Citronic,Peavey, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:35am
hi and welcome to the forum..
may be interested where are you based?

you should read the rules for selling on here though - follow the link below

http://forum.speakerplans.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=3&title=stuff-for-sale

Also you will be required to make a few more posts before you can try to sell via the site, or to private message anyone

George
happiness is a ticked off list
mooko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:41am
hi and thankyou, yes i did try to place an advert and also create a topic but it said i couldnt so i just thought id mention it on here, sorry if ive broken the rules. Im based in worcestershire, a long way from norfolk lol.
mostyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mostyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:49pm
found my old turner brochure out-hope it helps!
To Old Now View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote To Old Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:57pm
THis is one for Tony. Reading the early Dave Martin specks he talkes about Dunlop Clarke amps.?? I remember the name from a HiFi show demoing speaker leads! lol
Have you ever come across them?
You want it when?
Mr B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:53pm
Tony,

Found this on wiki under the entry for Graham Blyth (Soundcraft founder).

"After learning the basics of mixing console electronics, he joined Paul Dobson and Phil Dudderidge who had formed Rotary Speaker Developments (RSD),[8] a company that built custom public address systems for bands such as Roy Wood's Wizzard, and Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel. RSD made their own mixing consoles derived from a design by Bill Kelsey."
Microphonic Limited
Nachural View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nachural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:45am
Wasn't RSD short for Recording Studio Design?
Maybe I'm wrong!
it's all just cardboard and magnets really
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:21am
No, you are right - Recording  Studio Design is what is written on my amps.
music is the message
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 7:55pm
Evening chaps! just bumping an old thread up as i'm looking for any old brochures or specs on the old Mk1 C-audio SR range of amplifiers.

Lot of talk and hype about these amps and conflicting stories on specs! but nothing in the form of actual published brochures or specs (Need hard FACTS!!) 

Any help much appreciated  Thumbs Up   Beer
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 9:07pm
Jimmer, I thought it was here, but alas no, but there are some useful ones there.
I know I've seen it on my web travels in the last month or so... if it appears again I'll fire it through to you.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 9:15pm
Hey Eddie, hope you are well mate? yeah nice one, as hard as I search I just cant seem to come up with anything....seems alot of the old links on forums are now dead Thumbs Down I'm sure someone has a copy somewhere before it is lost for all time!
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 9:28pm
shagnasty?.... he has a fair few 707s and theres a good chance he may have a manual of types. doesnt hurt to ask...

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 6:43pm
Here is an early 2 sided leaflet:

and a later 4-sided one:

Note that some of the specs differ. The Farrahs leaflet probably dates from when the amplifiers were first introduced and the C Audio one from a few years later.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>