Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 9:28pm
You say they were using other builders and being the middleman. That still the case? Like to know who not to serve.
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 6:29am
Originally posted by bee bee wrote:

shortman is back building, under another name.

So who's building for shortman ? You sure he is in U.K. ? Lord that man owes me and if he's there I need to know .
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 11:18pm
100% he was building for QSS in his workshop, he now has his own setup back in London.. Its very well known on the reggae roots scene. He was at the volcano, SSP, QSS event the other week.

I no this as one of my cliants is still chasing him for Money, and is in contact with him.

Edited by bee - 26 March 2017 at 11:20pm
https://www.elements-audio.com
ESM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 11:27pm
I concur with a number of the posts here regarding Terry Stravens of Stravens audio/real audio. He has a history of liquidating firms and indeed as a previous supplier to him he did not pay for the goods he collected. Just an incredibly dishonourable guy who in my view has no credibility. I would warn anybody from wishing to deal with him simply out of principle.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic