Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wildlife Festival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Hosker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wildlife Festival
    Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:27pm
Festival season is upon us, my first outing for the year is a new event thats just round the corner from me. Wildlife Festival at Brighton City Airport. Im really looking forward to seeing Wu Tang Clan live, i saw Method Man and Redman last year at the Brighton Dome. But more than that the Techno lineup is awesome!

So whos providing the Sound for the various stages? What have i got to look forward to and who shall i complain to about the sound hahaa

Anyone else going?
WWW.T8Audio.Com
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:09pm
Coloursound experiment putting in the lighting rigs, I would guess at BCS as they are Rudimental's current audio supplier, but can check
King George View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:19pm
RG Jones / Capital. MLA.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:47pm
I saw a pic on FB this morning claiming to be of the Wildlife main stage collapsed after the storm last night.
Haven't been able to confirm if its real or not yet. Speculation is that it'll be cancelled but never underestimate what can be achieved in 3 days.
PA hangs and towers all looked up still.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:55pm
Apparently someone put up a picture of another festival stage collapse and it's not one of wildlife.
Looks all go.
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 1:01pm
i am currently on the airfield (my place of work) and it looks to me that the main stage is still up.
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 1:05pm
Yeah, its a fake apparently.
Funny, it didn't look like a UK stage construction to me.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:22pm
Was a pic of one in Toronto apparently.

My Facebook was flooded with people trying to sell their tickets this morning, before news filtered around that it's a load of old bollocks and it's all still on.
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:40pm
.....damn!!! Could have got a shit hot price on tickets! Lol
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply