Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 free original JBL 4530 in the US

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 free original JBL 4530 in the US
    Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:10pm
Not mine. But helping a member find a good home for 10 original JBL cabinets

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?33455-FREE-4530-s&p=338246#post338246

"Hey gang, I pulled 10 4530's loaded with EV woofer's from an installation. The cabinets are genuine JBL, the woofers are going away,and we would like to see the cabinets go to good homes, or its the chainsaw and dumpster for them. They are all in excellent condition, they just gotta go away fast, they take up ALOT of room! PM me if interested..."
markybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:29pm
Free? Im located in england and will pay for shipping i want 4!! 
t.geessounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t.geessounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:34pm
pic please u have to sign in to go to that site
Lee In Montreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by t.geessounds t.geessounds wrote:

pic please u have to sign in to go to that site

If you are a JBL enthusiast, it probably is not a big deal to sign-in to the most JBL-knowledgeable forum in the world... Smile
markybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:45pm
Lee how would i go about getting them , i am soo keen to get some boxes and these a free! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:41pm
Hi guys. The poster made a mistake. In fact he has 10 original double 15" JBL 4550s to give away. Not 4530. Which, in my book, is 100 times better. The 4550s sound incredible. They are big though. Some are already being moved to Nevada by freight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:42pm
Anyone who's serious about getting a pair wouldn't find difficult to register to LAnsingHeritage and contact the owner. He's willing to strap the cabinets to pallets, but everything else is taken care of by whoever wants them. BTW shipping by pallet to the EU might be more difficult as wood needs to be treated against contamination.
DiscernAudio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiscernAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:35pm
I am interested.  I am in alabama.  Are the drivers included?  If so, are they in decent condition?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by DiscernAudio DiscernAudio wrote:

I am interested.  I am in alabama.  Are the drivers included?  If so, are they in decent condition?

Have you been on LansingHeritage yet? All your answers are there.

Lee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee In Montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:59pm
Friday morning update. All ten 4550 cabinets have been loaded onto a freight truck and are now on their way to Las Vegas where the happy owner will use them, stacked 5 up per side. That's 15' tall per side. He's basically building in his racing shop a Line Array with those 4550. Can't wait to see pictures. That's ten 15" woofers per side and a 30Hz horn cut-off frequency at 11.6m mouth perimeter.

Edited by Lee In Montreal - 28 September 2012 at 5:02pm
Michael Pavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Pavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:34pm
Hi I would like to know if you still have those jbl 4550 furniture ??
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Michael Pavan Michael Pavan wrote:

Hi I would like to know if you still have those jbl 4550 furniture ??

Did you bother to read the reply immediately before yours before replying ?? You wouldn't have had to ask the question if you had.
If your vaccinations were mandatory and nobody in your class had measles,
then you know that you're not a Millenial kid.
</f
 Post Reply Post Reply