Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Ported Enclosures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12" G-SUB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janchx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12" G-SUB
    Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:51pm
Hi!
I have a few questions about this idea. I want to bild g sub with 2 12" Pioneer TS-W3001D4(http://infogyn.com.br/arquivos/proj3001.pdf there is info about speaker) for my car audio. What do you think about this idea? Will this speakers sound good in this box? And how i can calculate the port length? I tryed to use winisd but i am not shure about the results.
P.S. Sorry about my english.
Thanks!
THECANDLEMAN View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECANDLEMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:40pm
Have a look at the dual 12" stuff on this page or other designs so you might change your mind what you want to do or what is pos

http://www.sonotone.in/cabinet.html
janchx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janchx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:47pm
Iam only begginer in box building and I am searchin the right design a long time and now i cant understan which would be the best! I want to get qualitative sound but i dont know where to shearch the info and designs for my build! Can someone give me some clue?
wayward91 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayward91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:41pm
may be a little late now but i had that driver . it sounds nice and tight but was verry inefficient.  sorry cant be more of a help. 
 Post Reply Post Reply