Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12 volt amp power circuit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:45pm
I had forgotten that the first post in this thread was not yours. I was referring to the multiple PSU situation that Mike03 would encounter when using a car amp. This will not be the case with the amp you are building, which I assume has voltage rails in the order of +-20V derived directly from the power supply you are building.
sheffield-junglist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheffield-junglist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Deej Deej wrote:

I had forgotten that the first post in this thread was not yours. I was referring to the multiple PSU situation that Mike03 would encounter when using a car amp. This will not be the case with the amp you are building, which I assume has voltage rails in the order of +-20V derived directly from the power supply you are building.

Yeah I did just hi-jack the thread a bit there didn't I. Sorry about that mike!Embarrassed

Yeah the transformer I have is more than enough for what I need it for.

50/60Hz AC in
300VA

2x taps of 30V, 0V / 5A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12