Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18 SOUND DRIVERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18 SOUND DRIVERS
    Posted: 25 April 2006 at 8:32am

www.bdlm.co.uk can now supply all and any 18 sound drivers and very very good prices. to get prices call or email us @

info@bdlm.co.uk  /  0208510910

and talk to steve

all brands catered for just call for our best price
MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:41pm

Why don't you post here your prices for the eighteen sound drivers in the Xtro? could be useful for those pricing up building some.

kevinmcdonough View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinmcdonough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:41pm

Hey,

could you stick on a rough price for all of the drivers and the beyma horn, say 1 full x-tro worth.

I realise that factors would effect it like delivery distance, bulk order discounts, special deals etc etc  but just a rough idea so we have something to aim for when costing things out would be great.

kev

Edited by kevinmcdonough - 25 April 2006 at 5:41pm
bdlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 4:55am

if someone gives me all the model numbers for the x-tro boxes ill put some prices up today

cheers  steve

MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:07am

Xtro needs four eighteen sound 15ND930 15" drivers, two B&C 8PE21 eight inch drivers, two B&C DE500 compression drivers, and two Beyma TD-245 horns.

This is for one pair of Xtros.

bdlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:49am

ok please bare in mind these prices are for 1-4 drivers and the prices have NO VAT and NO shipping costs as depending on how many we buy and when we buy and where they are going the price will vary.

1-4

18 sound   15ND930       £128  

BNC         &nb sp;  PE21          £58.10

BNC         &nb sp;  DE500        £98.70

Beyma       TD-245 & nbsp;       they have just changed distribution so i wont be able to get prices yet. they say 2-3 weeks

MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:57am

Those prices aren't bad, assuming the horns are about £25 each, which is the going rate, your looking at £875 + VAT.

There was someone on a previous thread saying they could do them for £800 + VAT for the lot, but I'm not sure if they still can.

bdlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 6:02am

i can do the 18 sound for cheaper but ill have to order them in quantities if evryone here groups together it could come down substantially.

i have been speaking to some crews already about orders of 30 - 50 so if others want to add to that there price will come down.

lets get networking

MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 6:15am
Originally posted by bdlm bdlm wrote:

i can do the 18 sound for cheaper but ill have to order them in quantities if evryone here groups together it could come down substantially.

i have been speaking to some crews already about orders of 30 - 50 so if others want to add to that there price will come down.

lets get networking

That's the way forward

Edited by MixMan X - 26 April 2006 at 6:16am
Lyndon A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyndon A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:20am
I think it was Noyzmunky who could do a set of Xtro drivers for 800 squids.
MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:25am

It was Phil at Noize Control 0208 510 9010, (that's taken from the other thread)

ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:03pm
If you look carefully, you'll notice they're the same phone number.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>