Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18sound XT1086 horns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18sound XT1086 horns
    Posted: 15 June 2018 at 1:10pm
Just missed a pair of these on eBay. I'd like to audition these horns but new ones are a bit expensive  just to try out, and I don't have the luxury of being able to order samples from the distributor. Does anyone have any they don't need? Thanks!
Meat View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 1:18pm
I have a pair. Not for sale but if you're looking to borrow some to try then if you're nearby then why not? I'm sure lots of folk on here have some so it might be easier if you added your location to your profile so someone close to where you are can chime in.
Don't test the champignon sound
stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 1:24pm
Thanks, Meat. I've just updated my profile to show my location. Not very near to you, I'm afraid...Confused

I'm quite happy to pay for some, as I'll just resell them if they're not what I expect. Buying rather than borrowing also means that I can audition and test them at my leisure.

Edited by stevie - 15 June 2018 at 1:27pm
Meat View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 1:48pm
No need to be afraid of Manc*.

Sorry the offer wasn't so useful so please accept this equally useful picture.

*until everyone gets out of work and then proceed to booze themselves into the floor.
Don't test the champignon sound
stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 2:23pm
Sounds a larger version of Weymouth. Actually, I know Manc quite well. I even used to watch Manchester United when you could wander up and pay at the turnstiles. It's a lot warmer down here though.Smile
stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:04am
Still looking for a pair of these. Or even a single one. Anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply