Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

8" section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Theres no pleasing you lotBig%20smile

Boss you´ve been away to long stop looking at them boygirls and us a price.ShockedAngry
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 2:44am
Price?
2 are on there way to Insomnia
rich, ind.st View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich, ind.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 6:52pm
mykey, bit of a strange question, would you be able to make these with the phase bungs containing a mix of quartz crystals and aluminium and copper shavings ?

:)
music is god
Sibulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 7:14pm
Mykey. I'll have some, when you FINALLY send some over here! ;)
sexidex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexidex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 7:34pm
Hi there,

Looking at purchasing a few XTro's to go with the vast array of punishers I have.

Just wondered if there was a price for this neat piece of kit at all?

Cheers,
Steve
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 8:21am
Originally posted by rich, ind.st rich, ind.st wrote:

mykey, bit of a strange question, would you be able to make these with the phase bungs containing a mix of quartz crystals and aluminium and copper shavings ?

:)
Yes. Can even put in a photo of your loved one if you like?
Sibulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by sexidex sexidex wrote:

Hi there,

Looking at purchasing a few XTro's to go with the vast array of punishers I have.

Cheers,
Steve

You wont see a lot of change out of a grand per cab, minimum, if you load them properly.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Sibulus Sibulus wrote:

Originally posted by sexidex sexidex wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers,

Steve

You wont see a lot of change out of a grand per cab, minimum, if you load them properly.

Vast array of Punishers eh?

I really, really need to try and find a venue willing to let us put in silly numbers of them. Everyone I've asked seems a little scared.

heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 1:21am

why is the back side isn't always when posting pics with phase plugs, is that kept secret...
or  is it that it's just black as ass!
.....power is nothing without control....
boycey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 10:35am
Originally posted by heinrich heinrich wrote:

why is the back side isn't always when posting pics with phase plugs, is that kept secret...
or  is it that it's just black as ass!

because that's the clever bit that does the real phase plugging ie. the difficult part- the front looks cool and controls dispersion... i think Smile
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
jozoraz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jozoraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 8:22pm
mykey where can i order those horns ? you made them your self ? i want to buy 4 of them 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123