Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A ROOTS AND CULTURE SOUND SYSTEM COMPETITION 2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A ROOTS AND CULTURE SOUND SYSTEM COMPETITION 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahlive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:11pm
Yow rooftop how you never answer any questions ? Look above or on page 1 whole heap a questions that you ignore answer the pple or are you a politician ?

Edited by Jahlive - 22 October 2012 at 12:12pm
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:03pm
I've Said the Venue will be in London to be announced, 
it will be a 2 stacks whether 3 bins or 4 your choice.
whats the name of your sound and are you entering the competition?

dubclot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubclot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:34pm

"Really hope this is not gonna be in Illuminati Rex, in Stratford".
[/QUOTE]

+1

Edited by dubclot - 22 October 2012 at 11:35pm
supapowa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supapowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:56pm
+2
sound like u doing things right way rooftop, but Birmingham a better location for this event imho.
Big up for your works still & if it must be London, then so it be, better it happen than not at all.

bobblawrence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobblawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:53pm
entry fee???????
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:23pm
It will be announced soon. by the what sound you represent?

Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:49pm
Just to say i have'nt forgotten you all, more details of the competition will be posted soon.!!
Be ready to apply for your 'Golden' ticket to enter when deadline time is announced, Remember only looking for 32 sounds so be ready like Freddy !!!
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28pm
Clap very good idea Rooftop like it!

I would like to see a sound system ting where a man bring what he wants or what him have.

I have seen the 4box ting and 2 stack ting.

I would like to see and hear a big sound machine, Is this possible? 

No LAWS/RULES on how many boxes you bring, leave it down to the sound man what they want to bring?

Who still really has the big sound machines in the uk  I.E 12/24 bass boxes plus?

I would love to visit and hear some of these sound system play any where in the uk.
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34am
Greetings Ligwa, I would like to see a session like that no holds barred an ting, i'd have to look into the o2 arena for the well suited venue, for the sake of venue sizes was more focusing on The Golden Palace as its more familiar with the runnings.whether four sounds can bring two stacks of four bins 
each making it a more even playing field, leaving room for peeps.
 I am in process of updating details for entry, first 32 sounds have a chance of taking part, all other Sound Systems will be put on waiting list for party two in 2014,
so be prepared. Bless
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:38am
yes man ready! as always.   but don't have no roots music

But Hey love what you are doing.........Clap
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:36pm
well you better some
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12