Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A.S.S cube speakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A.S.S cube speakers
    Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:29pm
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:31pm

That's a whole pile of vintage gear for 2 grand!

Edited by colint - 09 October 2012 at 7:44pm
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:33pm
LOL I quoted myself it's been a very long day sorry about that! Embarrassed
simonh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by colint colint wrote:

LOL.....

mooreb View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:35pm
nice amps!
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:56am
This is the one ASS cabinet i dont remember Colin,maybe Tony only made them for a short while?
Be seeing you.
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

This is the one ASS cabinet i dont remember Colin,maybe Tony only made them for a short while?

I don't remember those exact cabs but o do remember him doing a range of very nice reflex boxes of which I had a pair of 1 x 15's nice useable cabs they were too.
Plaguesguitarist View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaguesguitarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by colint colint wrote:

It's when you start answering yourself back, that's when you start to worry...
Why did the lampy cross the road?

To steal MY sharpie.
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:43pm
Price reduced to 1500 now.

@ Ian I was thinking about these cabs and think I do remember seeing them at one of the seda  Sunday shows at the Great Danes hotel near Leeds Castle Kent but it was a very long time ago maybe Tony could shed some light.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:01am
Tony did a range for the fairground boys, maybe these are the ones
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:46pm
It says ASS, they are cubed shaped, but something... isn't... quite... right ...LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASS-empty-4560-speaker-cabs-/121005743381?pt=UK_ConElec_SpeakersPASystems_RL&hash=item1c2c811d15

music is the message
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:57pm
Tony did make some 4560's,i think the flightcase edging is a later edition though?

These will probually be the best-built 4560's you will ever find.
Be seeing you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>