Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Admark Dsp setup (All-dsp, ALLCONTROL)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Admark Dsp setup (All-dsp, ALLCONTROL)
    Posted: 18 May 2023 at 6:25pm
Just got a k420dsp (4x3400w @4r) and trying to setup the limiters on it. It uses the SBD44 board from alldsp.

Peak limiter release can only go upto 100ms in the ALLCONTROL software. Sure I read something about it on here being a representative error - it just displays the wrong number but I can’t find anything now…

Setting rms output compressor/ limiter, the threshold goes upto 9Vrms im the dsp software, I think I should be aiming for somewhere around 10x that.

Anyone have any experience with or documentation for programming the sbd44? 

Thanks!

Edit: here is a link to the manual for the device

'https://alldsp-oem.com/wp-content/downloads/downloads/AllDSP%20ALLControl%20User%20Manual.pdf'

it says there, that the value is in dB/s db per second rise but software looks different on my end 

Edited by Char543 - 18 May 2023 at 7:17pm
Char543 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 6:39pm
Here's a link to a couple pics of what i see on my end.

https://imgur.com/a/sFq8073
T Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2023 at 4:47am
Ive ran into this same issue. Go to the hardware tab > configuration > advanced configuration and wait for it to load. Then go to output configuration tab. Adjust the amplifier channel gain until the limiter reaches the RMS of the amplifier when maxed out. The other gain on that screen controls the limiters in the compressor menu. I dont think this is correct, but it works. Without knowing the channel gain from the manufacturer makes it difficult.
 Post Reply Post Reply