Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allen & Heath Xone noise issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allen & Heath Xone noise issue
    Posted: 01 October 2019 at 10:22pm

I have a Xone 4D and I have noticed that as the illuminated rings around the various buttons flash it causes a click in the speakers. I also notice as the 4 illuminated rings around the buttons at the bottom on each side turn on the noise floor seems to raise slightly.

Obviously once music is playing it isn't a problem but it isn't ideal in my mind.

Has anyone ever come across this before?

Do any other of the Xone range suffer from the same problem?

I'm just asking out of interest really.
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2019 at 10:29pm
check that just tapping anywhere on the case with your finger doesn't cause the same thing.. i had a 92 once that made weird noises, found a loose screw inside, so something wasn't grounded correctly. sorted all weirdness.
Cyklist View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyklist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2019 at 9:28am
I have a 92 that does the same, when you have amp gains up and no signal you hear slight pops when the lfo trigger leds flicker. Never been an issue in use but must open her up and check all the mounting screws Thumbs Up
purple monkey dishwasher
 Post Reply Post Reply