Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

amp for 1850 v1000 loaded

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3p4rtycra3y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amp for 1850 v1000 loaded
    Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:25pm
Hi, I have 4 x 1850 loaded with void v1000 drivers. I bought them of a friend to help him out financialy and am pretty new to the p.a scene!

I will be looking to power two of these at any one time with a couple of cerwin vega v152s (I have a berry ep2000 for these) though im guessing these tops will not keep up with 1850s? (I will be investing some more money into new speakers)

so back to my question, best amp for 2xvoid v1000 1850's. I have been looking at the berry inuke6000 but have seen (on here and the interenet) some pretty bad reviews on them.

what else can I get around that price range? ( bit of flexibility)

sorry, complete newbie!(have posted in newbie section aswell)

thanks for all advice

Ash
brand new to this so any help much appriciated :)
dj haydn View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dj haydn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:03am
there are many amps that are suitable to power 2 v1000's that are not too expensive if you buy second hand, but i would say definately stay away from the inuke, i started my rig with 2 cerwin vega l36pe's loaded with v1000's and a pair of cerwin vega int 152's also, i chose to run my bins off of a jbl mpx 1200 bridged they sounded pretty good and i never really had a problem, you should consider getting something that is easily available as ideally you will want another to power the other pair of bins unless you get something capable or running 2 on each channel
contact me for booking the Earwax Sound-system
@ Earwaxsoundsystem@hotmail.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply