Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amplifier Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 1:35pm
Can anybody be so kind to write a review on the Mc2 MC series ? hopefully the MC 1250

Thanks
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:21pm
Sound bloody lovely, one of the best I've heard - but weigh a ton, and don't have any real guts for bass. You can spin the pots forever though, weeeeeeeee
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:24pm
weeeeeeeeeee
music is the message
Tobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 5:04pm

Really, jesus was thinking of going Mc2 all the way and heard that MC series are good for bass, altho I have been told that the E Series are bass amps.

Can anyone comment of these ?

Think that they will be probably be slightly out of my budget though so looks like a PKN XD4000 as i will need 2K @ 4Ohms a side

Thanks all
Tobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:51pm

Mc2 T2000

4.2K Amplifier

8ohms 625 RMS

Ok, this Amplifier is VERY Transparent and has a very fluid sound, I would say it’s more transparent that the Opus HD series and you can certainly tell it’s got more power behind it, not to be confused with grunt I certainly wouldn’t use it for bass duties.

I do like this amplifier and I am definately not disapointed with it, but I must admit I do prefer the Opus Sound on mid-top and also on bass, but in all fairness this amplifier is MORE than half the price of what the Opus RRP is.

So all in all very good value for money it is only a bit below what the opus on Mid-top, obv don’t go there for bass

So considering the RRP is half price of what the opus is, 8/10 Stars   

Edited by Tobie - 18 November 2013 at 5:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12