Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Analogue FOH Multicore loom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Analogue FOH Multicore loom
    Posted: 16 February 2017 at 12:29pm
Hi guys

As mad as it sounds! i'm getting together an analogue FOH setup. i'm looking for a multicore/multipin system to link my desk to my FOH effects/dynamics rack.

I know the bulk of company's have moved to digital, so i'm sure there are plenty kicking about gathering dust! 

I have all gear, just need the patch panel and multi pin connectors etc to finish the rack..

pm with what you have and a price, cheers Thumbs Up

edit* the desk is ring send and tip return, not critical as it can be changed, but will save alot of time if thats what you have 

Edited by Jimmer - 16 February 2017 at 12:44pm
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 12:49pm
To give you an idea of outboard..

3 x Stereo GEQ 
10x Comps
8X Gates
4 x Effects

Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
soundguymatt View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundguymatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 1:13pm
I have some 12 pair Canford multicore unterminated if you're after that - 30+m, and it's the grey one. 
--

Matt
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 1:22pm
Got tonnes of muticore cable cheers Matt

Just no mutipin connectors or tools to make them! bloody expensive new too... looking to save a bit on an already made up used system Thumbs Up
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 2:06pm
Whats your email? I might have just the thing.

www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 3:25pm
Still looking folks! Thumbs Up
B_Bender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 3:47pm
I have a couple of full spec VDC ones, but they'd be a couple of hundred quid ....

jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 8:50am
I’ve got loads of options of pre made systems in at the moment.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2017 at 11:56pm
I'm sorted on this now, thanks gents
 Post Reply Post Reply