Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Analysis/Cerberus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Analysis/Cerberus
    Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:01am
Logical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:03am
Logical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:06am
fuzzylogic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuzzylogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:21am
Christ on a bike Adam,you've created a monster!
Looks nuts mate,where do you point a beast like that...out to sea?
How does it all sound,and when's the next outing...still got the phili's??
There's some classic cabs there.

NEIGHBOURHOOD SOUNDSYSTEM
Infinitely baffled.

pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:30am
3 generations of british brutality Tongue
Logical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:32am
pointed it my neigbours way, we made a deal if we play a few beatles tracks he wouldnt mind and plus he bout 100-150 metres. .lol.yer still got the philli`s n radials.that was our first sound test n OMG we were really happy couldnt ramp it for to long the pains of glass in my nans porch nearly came out.lol.
we dunno when we out finding it really hard to find a venue.but hopefully very soon.
eltron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 5:31pm
Never seen those tops before, what are they? A predecessor to the Void Stasys 3?
Logical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 7:20pm
yer either the mk1 or mk2
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:47am
they is mk1 stasys 3. i do believev that 2 of them were mine about a year ago :p
fair play boys lol nice to know thats not too far from me, link up sometime?
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Logical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:06pm
yer will have to sort something out 1 time maybe .o yer your not to far now at all only bout 15-20 mins better than 4-5 hours.lol what a mission.
loonie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:56am
Haha, I completely missed this thread, only found it by Googling for something completely different LOL.

I have to say, a lot of the system was under powered, I'm needing to get myself an Inf 8 mk2, but only through hire outs will I ever be able to afford one Tongue.

We were feeding the central two ASS that are coupled 750w each, and they were lapping it up, Still need to try bridging both sides of my Kryo 5.4 and see what happens then. I've already been rattling the whole street, be it their letterboxes, windows or bones LOL and that was only with two cabs.

We left one of the Martin 115's off because there are some hefty rattles that need to be sorted, they all need a good overhaul to get them sounding exactly how they should. Adam's also thinking about upgrading the drivers, but that's all thoughts at the minute Smile.

The outside two Stasys 3's were off, and the refurbed ones in the middle were under powered by 200w on the LM ection simply due to not enough amps. I splayed them all correctly and could still hear some comb filtering. I showed Adam and we were both sure that it was present, maybe a bigger angle next time?

Either way, we are very proud of the system, can't wait to get it out and start making some money. Who knows where we will be next year.
Team DB
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 5:06pm
remember for sensible events Ive got  pair of infinite 8v2 that can always be hired or used in exchange for a favour at a later point [insert relevant you never know when you can do with a pint and youve left your wallet in the car joke]and a 6v2 if neccesary..... so not realy a neccesity to buy one straight away......
but yeah the offers there
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>