Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another 2 HD's build + guide pics :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 2:33pm

which rig, I have four lol, this one is my girlfriends lol

6 hd's just starting some x1l's and getting the 12" horns of norty soon i hope, lols

me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
jonny4288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:06pm
unclear post, should of meant it was directed at sillas ))

thanks for the input markk though! thats the route ive gone down :)

x1's hd15's mt122's

one side of the stack

hd15's are incorrectly orientated in that picture, and top enclosure housing comp's and fane slots not shown,

in two minds what to do with x1's as the stack will be stupidly tall with the comp driver too high i would of thought if i go that route, unless the mt122 can be flipped 90 degrees.

how much that would affect dispersion i dont know, as 12's are affected less by the horn dispersion wise i believe. that may be incorrect.

Mainly for techno, so might get away with 60-65hz upwards and not need x1's

Edited by jonny4288 - 18 February 2009 at 3:07pm
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:17pm

hahaha tekno all the way, im going letterbox x1 though hahahahaha

unless i find something else lols

jonny4288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:20pm
just noticed them bins need a clean there from the free parties lol,

some muppet helping me carry rig back to van put the bin down in a mud puddle lol, fair play for helping though, most people no where to be seen once packing up.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:23pm

yep i know that feeling, hence neos and birch on ours lols

20kg a cab! [ i think]

Silas )))))) View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silas )))))) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 6:29pm
When ur their lift home they soon come to help....

im gonna be running 4 hd's, 2 186's, 2 double 15"s, 2 fane loaded jbl g75's.

Not the perfect combination but used it like this before and it was sounding sweet,

In regards to height jonny, flip the hd's the other way so they are on their sides with 2 x1's underneath and the mt's on top, will be the perfect height. should great a really nice sound.

I really have to make my mind up about hd's or 186's, im thinking hd's. Need to get some dececent tops as well. Just lacking funds
power in the blood
jonny4288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 8:30pm

thats the look i was going for, only a drawing but you get the jist, x1's underneath will make it damn tall hehe
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silas )))))) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:22pm
Gonna be a nice system, you going to run it at a L and R stack i take it? The system for hendre is gonna be in one stack, not too sure tho as i havn't seen a single stack in hendre before. Will have to see how it goes
power in the blood
jonny4288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:26pm
could do either really, probably work well with that same layout but no gap between the stack so the mt122's give better coverage

i have everything apart from the extra 4 hd's, we need a linkup :P would like to hear it complete hehe
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silas )))))) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:39pm
Yer will definatly sort something out when the weather improves.
power in the blood
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567