Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone heard this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyklist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone heard this?
    Posted: 14 July 2021 at 12:39pm
purple monkey dishwasher
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 9:20am
Yet another "posh" product along with all the bullshit required to part money from the idiots who have too much disposable income for their own good.
I found the recyclable emphasis highly amusing as they will probably all end up in the skip anyway.
I have been half expecting Mr baggy trousers to come up with something related to Covid---Maybe a miracle cure or a thousand pound mask that is guaranteed to prevent you from catching it!!!!!!!!!!!
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 9:40am
Robbo said: "I found the recyclable emphasis highly amusing as they will probably all end up in the skip anyway."

I needed something to make me smile this morning and this did it!!
Tinnitus Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinnitus Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 1:13pm
Id like to see how they visulised and counted these  1400 "vortexes" in a static airflow , I can see them in my Dyson cyclone vac. Perhaps they could sell these vortexes seperately  , I must make an enquiry.

Edited by Tinnitus Rex - 20 July 2021 at 1:33pm
"couldn't we just like... use headphones?"
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 2:10pm
I do hope all those cardboard paper wafers are treated with retardant, otherwise it's an enormous fire hazard to have lots of those in the ceiling......what could possibly go wrong?
Be seeing you.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 9:26pm
Yes, very briefly on a trade show floor. It wasn’t made out of cardboard then either, but it was powered by a Linea 44M20 in a cupboard which I found a little odd given the price tag.

I’ll leave aside the ‘perfect infinite baffle’ that’s actually a large circular baffle, and how that fits into radiation pattern calculations. The HF is literally a compression driver without a horn, which might float your boat.

Edited by toastyghost - 20 July 2021 at 9:26pm
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 9:39am
Just gonna leave this here...

JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2021 at 7:52am
So he would have been better fitting the drivers in the side not the end? LOL 

and had a stacking system that looked like mr stay puft. 

Thanks for the graphs, I learnt something from that. 

Edited by JonB67 - 10 September 2021 at 4:45pm
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2021 at 8:13am
Yeah, but, vorticies....

"There are over 1400 vortices in each speaker which equates to exactly the same surface area as each driver. These intricate patented vortices remove rear driver energy and internally reflected interference. Minimum distortion, maximum clarity. This unique arrangement creates the holy grail of the audio world: a true infinite baffle."
. These intricate patented 

Edited by imageoven - 10 September 2021 at 8:22am
Keep pushing on, things are gonna get better.
Electric Vintage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Vintage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2021 at 4:58pm
Interesting to see that they moved out of the PA business.

Running systems nearly as old as himself!
LjudLahger View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2021 at 6:50pm
 a true infinite baffle."

I think they got this wrong Clown
Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2021 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by LjudLahger LjudLahger wrote:

a true infinite baffle."

I think they got this wrong Clown

It is correct, just not saying it all. It relates to old "if you can't convince them with science, baffle them with bs". And infinite baffle of bs is the best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>