Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

APS Roadbox, Alternative

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxes-R-Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: APS Roadbox, Alternative
    Posted: 26 June 2022 at 8:00pm
It looks like APS (Steve Brorril) is no longer trading.

I need a custom "Turbosound" case made to take a Behringer Wing on top a few drawers for mics and cables underneath (an install job) can anyone recommend a Surrey/Sussex firm that could build and spray this?

I am keen not to just go to packhorse for a standard type case on this occasion but I don't know anyone that can build and spray locally.

Kinda Been there, Kinda done that, YOU COULDN'T handle my bar bill!
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 10:58pm
Try BCS Manufacturing 
Boxes-R-Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxes-R-Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 11:46pm
They don't seem to do the "Brit Row" style ones APS did, I can't really have a load of Aly extrusion on the job ...
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2022 at 7:00am
It’s worth a call to Skan as they are the last “big” company I can think of that use wooden flightcases. Summit were bought by PRG, Brit row by Clair.. 
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2022 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Boxes-R-Blue Boxes-R-Blue wrote:

They don't seem to do the "Brit Row" style ones APS did, I can't really have a load of Aly extrusion on the job ...

They may not advertise them but I know they can do wooden cases, or certainly have in the past.  Long time ago I used to do a bit of freelance work for them and we definitely built wooden cases for things like d-Vdosc cabs etc.

Edited by ceharden - 27 June 2022 at 10:16pm
Boxes-R-Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxes-R-Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2022 at 2:34am
Tnx

Project now live again, I'll call! :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply