Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are Naphon amps any good for subs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2018 at 1:21pm
There's a couple for sale on Facebook mate 
Jack_The_Ripper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2018 at 4:45pm
Yeah I Googled the amp and saw that Facebook advert but the ad was from 2015.

Edited by Jack_The_Ripper - 13 October 2018 at 4:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2018 at 9:31am
I can't believe Naphon won't leave me alone. I originally started this thread asking about Naphon amplifiers and then at the same time I e-mailed Naphon about their amplifiers and prices, but then when people on here told me they're rubbish I decided to tell Naphon I wasn't interested anymore. Since the first day of this thread Naphon have been constantly e-mailing me a few times a week begging me to buy their amplifiers despite me having told them I had decided not to.

Today I got yet ANOTHER e-mail from them trying to convince me to buy giving me 6% off, i'm not interested but does anyone else have this problem? The f**king company won't leave me alone, the guy's name at Naphon is Tony.  Honestly if I was there in China i'd go to his companby address and break his nose. 
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2018 at 11:43am
could always email him the link to this post. 😁
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2018 at 11:51am
Is rather simple to implement email rule on your email server, to hose all emails from Naphon.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2018 at 1:52pm

I ended up with a Naphon as payment in lieu from some shithole in Hackney (The gramophone something to do with Bernie of Rhythm factory fame)  I made the mistake of hooking it up to a couple of tsw21's that were in the Vibe bar worked for a few days then ended in a flash & a bang followed by a nasty smell and two dead drivers

I was seriously not amused.

Edited by 4D - 06 November 2018 at 1:53pm
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2018 at 4:07pm
I use Yahoo mail and can't block the e-mails but I have marked them as spam and yet despite this it seems Naphon have changed the subject and gotten round the spam filter to carry on their bombardment. 
Spanners5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spanners5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 11:50pm
Naphons are powerfull and can push 4x 1850's past their limit. they work great off a 13 amp plug which is very usefull. they are a good amp for sub. both mine had a small repair recently, silly poor connection on switches at rear, low cost repair, used them on friday and sounded ace, given the right signal they really do work a set of scoops. i got a soft spot for the crowns but it must be said naphon + 1850 in the right (ish) scoop push out some serious vibes. sound a funny thing, so many variables, so many opinions out there. main thing is to enjoy it hey, listen to the music
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Spanners5 Spanners5 wrote:

Naphons are powerfull and can push 4x 1850's past their limit. they work great off a 13 amp plug which is very usefull. they are a good amp for sub. both mine had a small repair recently, silly poor connection on switches at rear, low cost repair, used them on friday and sounded ace, given the right signal they really do work a set of scoops. i got a soft spot for the crowns but it must be said naphon + 1850 in the right (ish) scoop push out some serious vibes. sound a funny thing, so many variables, so many opinions out there. main thing is to enjoy it hey, listen to the music

From a man in the know!! Clap

You probably are one of the few, to have the last of the proper Naphon's !!!
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234