Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV Rice and Peas Soundcheck 25th March 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:13am
Yes feel sayHug this is the check of all checks!!!!The best line up to date, have to go in the history booksThumbs Up
I have to say these soundchecks are running things in the soundsystem world and if you wanna make a name for yourself....... Nuff respect and big up to A.V Promaotions and Motion 54 StarStarClapClapStarStar
AV Promotions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AV Promotions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:22am

AV apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused anybody, But there is an issue with the license for the venue which was previously booked and is beyond our control.

GOLDEN PALACE BANQUIEING SUITE
Unit 39 Hastings Wood Tradeing Estate London N18 3HU
london, UNITED KINGDOM - Map It
You're going (Change)
The Venue Has Been Changed To
Golden Palace Banquiting Suite
Razor & Sly aka Governor Turbo Matic Sound from South London, Touch Above Sound from North London meets BushMaster Int Sound from West London meets Volcano Express Sound from NW London
4 Sounds Under 1 Roof ! 
Thank you to everyone for supporting last month sound system event. Handshake

If any sound system would like to participate in any future AV sound check events, please feel free to contact AV via e-mail.
AV E-Mail address: avriceandpeassoundcheck1@yahoo.com

Orthodox Rice and Peas Soundcheck
balistic_sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balistic_sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:14am
I'm sure this is usually £3   LOL
Don't underestimate no sound!
marc18463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc18463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:43am

Cant wait 4 sunday, worries & trouble.  Glad promoter sorted out venue WELL DONE

BARNEY RUBBLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARNEY RUBBLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:49am

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Confused   RICES & PEAS SOUND CHECK @ GOLDEN PALACE...

I CAN SMELL A FISH HERE........ Ouch

FROM £3 TOOOOOOOOO £5
< = =text/ ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:16am
Up Date To Follow So Ive Been Told 

Edited by RZR - 22 March 2012 at 3:17pm
myspace music razor & sly

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
greenmachine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:35am
was looking forward to this dance promoter needs to do something joke ting...
some will love some will not round deep solid bassline clean clear mid tops.pre amp oh yes.
RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:17pm
Up Date To Follow So Ive Been Told 
myspace music razor & sly

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:25pm
im sure the price increase just covers the venue..... differant venue= differant costs..... still looking forward to this one......
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:57pm
i was under the impression the sounds covered the venue, everything made on the door is profit.
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:35pm
Well, GP Soundoff is usually £5, so not suprising RnP in that Venue is £5 as well...

We all know, there's no where else you'd be hearing Touch Above for £5. LOL

And if the "rumours" about Bushmaster are correct, arguing over £2 to see them 2x in one venue, ah joke ting... Wink

"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
balistic_sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balistic_sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Well, GP Soundoff is usually £5, so not suprising RnP in that Venue is £5 as well...

We all know, there's no where else you'd be hearing Touch Above for £5. LOL

And if the "rumours" about Bushmaster are correct, arguing over £2 to see them 2x in one venue, ah joke ting... Wink

I would gladly pay up to £10 pound if the money went to the sounds but it doesn't. They have to pay to play. They pay for the venue infact so where does the rest of the money go?
Don't underestimate no sound!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>