Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV Rice and Peas Soundcheck 25th March 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by LIGWA LIGWA wrote:

Razor we have to do this again I love it. next TIME we do it,  I will bring the LIGWA sound system my cordless mic AND SOME DUB PLATE FOR YOU!!!!!! LOOL   

"anybody no where I can get some LIGWA dub plate so I can play some back at RAZOR'Beer HELP LOL

Big Up Ligwa a you make the night Entertaing for me and my crew & the people @ G P Look Forward To Meeting You & Your DUBS AnyTime LOL Gwan Clap
myspace music razor & sly

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:32pm
yh man big razor and ligwa the vibes was gd and entertaining
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:43pm
British Academy Waxhead write up on this Sunday AV. Rice & Peas www.bass2deep.co.uk
RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by waxhead waxhead wrote:

British Academy Waxhead write up on this Sunday AV. Rice & Peas www.bass2deep.co.uk

The Name Of The Sound Is Razor & Sly aka Governor Turbo Matic
http://lnk.ms/bC19Z

HISTORY !
Daddy Razor the co-owner of Razor & Sly aka Governor Turbo Matic Sound. Razor & Sly established 2010,
Governor Turbo Matic Sound was formed by Junior Dread in 1990. Daddy Razor started to manage the sound from 1994 When he recruited Supa Sly. In1995 he recruited Cydus Irie
Governor Turbo Matic has 2sets
Junior Dread controls his set..
Razor & Sly control their set.

TO ALL PROMOTERS & SOUND-OWNERS WE ARE AVAILABLE for SOUND HIRE,LIVE SESSIONS or SHOWS ,checkout myspace music razor & sly
we are on facebook razor & sly

Edited by RZR - 28 March 2012 at 1:11pm

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
qwertys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwertys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:38pm
are you guys using both sets when you play this week with KQ
chamron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:28pm
How can Waxhead do that write up, when everybody know that it was Ligwa showing his £180 boxes with Tipper's amp rack, the only thing Bushmaster brought was his laptop and CDs. What the

Difference with that dance and when HBL played in GP.

bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:29pm
chamron was you there........

you have made 6 posts and had a pop at ligwa in 2 of them, if you have an issue feel free to call him directly. Im sure he would gladly talk to you......

Ligwa had nothing to do with the new scoops and mids being at the event, but we where very happy that a sound had asked us to give them a good going over...........

as stated before, if you want a demo just ask, if you want to take the rig out for a full test session with your amps etc again feel free to ask Ligwa....... 

Edited by bee - 28 March 2012 at 11:06pm
RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:52am
No the set playing K EQ wil be Junior Dread Set  not Razor & Sly
If it dont say Razor & Sly on the flyer if its not on myspace music razor & sly if its not on facebook  then its not we  .

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
chamron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:35pm

Bee,

What can I say, this can go two ways, but if you READ what I did said which was what is the difference between when Ligwa was at GP and HBL, I missed out was the price for the  HBL midi which I don’t know??? if that is having a pop at ligwa I can see why many people don't write up on here.

If this makes you happy your £180 boxes sounds good.Stern Smile

chamron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:35pm

Bee,

What can I say, this can go two ways, but if you READ what I did said which was what is the difference between when Ligwa was at GP and HBL, I missed out was the price for the  HBL midi which I don’t know??? if that is having a pop at ligwa I can see why many people don't write up on here.

If this makes you happy your £180 boxes sounds good.Stern Smile

Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by bee bee wrote:

Ligwa had nothing to do with the new scoops and mids being at the event, but we where very happy that a sound had asked us to give them a good going over...........

So do orders and sales go directly to you now Bee?

Can you pm me a price on the celestion 18" please 
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by chamron chamron wrote:

I missed out was the price for the  HBL midi which I don’t know???

I dont plan to sell my mini I just wanted to test it in a big venue, so there i dont have a pricelist or anything is it was a one off.

If you want some mini's or full scoops marlon aka hum audio in hanger lane has built some deadly mini scoops

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>