Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV Rice and Peas Soundcheck 29th January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by talk de tings talk de tings wrote:

Originally posted by The african The african wrote:

Question,Who is this AV Promotions? to what ive heard through the grape vine is that the pre,post event has nothing to do with the original founder of the rice & peas sound check is this true?

as far as i know , it is the original squidley and his crew.Smile  looking forward to listening LS 1 & the big bad black ice who i have been hearing very good tings about...

peace  out....

Nah bro,This person Squidley was not the founder of Av,Rice & Peas it was his partner who then bring him in,now it look like say Squidley link people & tek way the ting sounds to me like a real badmine move, good thing i dont no this squidley i would need eyes in the back of my head.LOL
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:21am
Respect to whoever is behind AV promotions, for they are the ones who are doing something for the soundsystem community Clap

Inna my books that deserves 100% respects Exclamation 

(Long finger business nah mek it inna 2012)

Peace................... Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

Respect to whoever is behind AV promotions, for they are the ones who are doing something for the soundsystem community Clap

agreed

but maybe they should call it something else as AV promotion stands for Arthur Vibrations doesnt it? as far as i know Vibration sound aint got nuttin to do with this event Confused
soundcritic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundcritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

agreed

but maybe they should call it something else as AV promotion stands for Arthur Vibrations doesnt it? as far as i know Vibration sound aint got nuttin to do with this event Confused

If AV does stand for Arthur Vibration and he has nothing to do with it, should change the name. Pity its not in s.london as before - need a soundcheck in south as north london alread covered but biggup promoters same way.
I am everywhere and I am nowhere!
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:45pm
2012 Chinese whisper fi park Exclamation 

Proof of written documents should be presented if any dispute exists with who own what, whether it be possessions or name sake.... Question

Respect....................... Big smile

levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:34pm

Proof of written documents should be presented if any dispute exists with who own what, whether it be possessions or name sake.... Question

Gee136 on form early 2012.... LOL
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Gee136 on form early 2012.... LOL

2012 is gonna be big for soundsytems, I've got many projects I'm working on with many people, we need unity &Heart, we don't need the hating Thumbs Down............

Respect........................ Big smile

KDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:01pm
Smile Big up AV fi 2012 every time also the 4 sounds playing on the night this one looks interesting good line up
nice to see sound men working together keep it up 2012 looks bright. ClapClapClap

The african View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:35pm

Ok in your words what does the AV stand for in AV Promotions? reading some of your early post you seem to know the promotors or at least claim too.
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:05pm
Don't understand why there is a dispute on here of who is AV Promotion or who is the original member/members, surely that should be down to the members of the crew to sort that out between themselves in private and not for us to discuss on a public forum.
We should just enjoy and support what they are doing, whoever is doing it. At the end of the day its all in the name of SOUND SYSTEMS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Edited by QSS - 03 January 2012 at 1:06pm
"Music is life"
King I View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:03pm
Big up AV promotions and the sounds that will be playing the 29th Thumbs Up
Black Ice, LS1, Eternity and the big bad Destiny Clap
Man dem stop the long aruement and bad vibez Thumbs Down We should all unite as i am sure all the promoters of AV Promotions will be there whoever they are Wink
Mi a mek sure mi reach.
Bless
KDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:12pm
Clap All bad vibes a go bun like speaker 2012 Thumbs Down   
trust me  Heart run the world some people like to try and spoil things but who JAH BLESS no man 
curse. Hug BIG UP AV whoever they are. I'll be there to support. ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>