Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV Rice and Peas Soundcheck 29th January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by The african The african wrote:

Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

2012 Chinese whisper fi park Exclamation 

Proof of written documents should be presented if any dispute exists with who own what, whether it be possessions or name sake.... Question

Respect....................... Big smile

Ok in your words what does the AV stand for in AV Promotions? reading some of your early post you seem to know the promotors or at least claim too.

There was a PUNK which had big ideas bout sound, but couldn't get out of bed, so the real soundsystem people (who have love for the thing) had to let the PUNK go, that was the best thing the Soundsystem community could of done Thumbs Up
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
The african View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:54pm

2012 Chinese whisper fi park Exclamation 

Proof of written documents should be presented if any dispute exists with who own what, whether it be possessions or name sake.... Question

Respect....................... Big smile

Ok in your words what does the AV stand for in AV Promotions? reading some of your early post you seem to know the promotors or at least claim too.

There was a PUNK which had big ideas bout sound, but couldn't get out of bed, so the real soundsystem people (who have love for the thing) had to let the PUNK go, that was the best thing the Soundsystem community could of done Thumbs Up

PUNK?,sorry bro i prefer Rock N Roll the word PUNK more suites you & the music you play.
The Real African
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:30pm
bigup bigup bigup.... BLACKICE/ DESTINY/ ETERNITY/LS1.... cant wait.... 4 big sound ina 1 arena soooooo looking forward to the 29 january.... tottenham nuh good again. Please please please stop the IMBECELIASTIC BEHAVIOR we are all bigmen and deserve respect...... NUFF SAID. [AKA... LEFTY J]  LS1 FAMILY. NAH HIDE BEHIND NO ALIAS. BLESSOP TO ALL
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:23pm
I do not mean to cause no offence or show no disrespect to anyone when im posting this but AV promotions is the name of TWO SOUND MAN who ive known for a very long time... A is ANITER ROADSHOW and the V is for VIBRATION STUDIO so wha mek... unu fe stop the foolishness life too short fe carry bad feelings and heavy heart... SORT IT OUT... PEACE.....
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:03pm
^+1  Thumbs Up
"Music is life"
MSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:40pm
Right on my door step!!!!!!! 

Dont even need to drive!!!

I will be there. 

wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:45pm
Music is LOVE music is PEACE music is ENJOYMENT. (WAR TING GWAY)
The african View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by wadup wadup wrote:

I do not mean to cause no offence or show no disrespect to anyone when im posting this but AV promotions is the name of TWO SOUND MAN who ive known for a very long time... A is ANITER ROADSHOW and the V is for VIBRATION STUDIO so wha mek... unu fe stop the foolishness life too short fe carry bad feelings and heavy heart... SORT IT OUT... PEACE.....
Surely if thats a different/next meaning to the AV name (just ads more mixup) & only one part of the AV team is involved in this promotion,maybe the name shouldnt of been used in the first place as it dont represent the person or people involved.
The Real African
ras i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ras i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by wadup wadup wrote:

Surely if thats a different/next meaning to the AV name (just ads more mixup) & only one part of the AV team is involved in this promotion,maybe the name shouldnt of been used in the first place as it dont represent the person or people involved.

Yo! The African, first thing I want to ask you. Why do you insist on trying to bring a negative vibes to this promotion? Is it because the other member of the original duo is a friend or somthing like that? If so shouldn't you leave it to him to deal with things himself in private.

The next thing is your point that because one of the original member is not involved they shouldn't use the name. Does that mean that if one of the directors of Arsenal was to leave the club they should change the name? or the fact that JBL stands for James Bullough Lansing, who was the original owner, and now the company is owned by Harman International, should they change the name to HI?

Sun Sun Sun
talk de tings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talk de tings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:31pm
fe real ras i,  the african chat like him have two tounge....Thumbs Down
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:34am
African... could you in your words(ELABORATE) What AV stands for? Either you know this person representing the V or you are that person... either way this is all about soundsystem and we as soundman are already getting a big fight and we really dont need any NEGATIVITY. POSITIVITY ME SEH... PEACE TO ALL.
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:38pm
WHY? WHY? WHY?........Gentlemen their is a PM facility on this forum for personal messages and things that need to me private, which a lot of things on this thread is. USE IT!!
I think most of us that read and participate in these threads are getting PISSED OFF with all the negative and personal attacks. As Wadup said, Soundsytem culture is already getting a big fight, we need to work together to make it better and bring good vybz back in the place!!!

For the Chinese 2012 is the year of the Dragon
Let us make 2012 The Year Of The Soundsystem for us

So all involved in this debate about who is AV or what they should be called, please just leave it to the parties involved to deal with in private.
"Music is life"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>