Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

avc2 internal fuse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: avc2 internal fuse
    Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:42pm
had one of my AVC2s open the other day to try to work out why it's limiting earlier than my other.. but anyway, noticed the internal 100mv fuse is missing from that one.. anyone know off top of their head what it does? unit still seems to function, maybe it's related to one of the other voltage out, or mute features?

the manual is good, probably enough there to help me work out how to make it work like the other... no internet in workshop though. so need to look things up here, then go back etc.
snowflake View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2019 at 1:35pm
anyone have a circuit diagram for an AVC2. got one here that was only passing audio on one side. swapped relays round and no difference. swapped IC's from one side to the other and now neither side working. found some differnt voltage readings between the two channels but need diagram to make sense of what I'm looking at.
 Post Reply Post Reply