Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baby's First Rig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 6:18am
From what I can remember PA:CE came after MM Electronics had been going for a few years---I think one of the companies founders was Tony Reeves--now involved with ART equipment---When MM finally went bust there was a little company called Tresham Audio formed who cloned Klark Teknik Graphics and they really were quite good quality and they also made some crossovers as well.
knet94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knet94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 3:25am
Originally posted by jethrocker jethrocker wrote:

My first system: A pair of ancient Citronic chipboard w-bins, with nice stained wood edging and little piezo horns to cover tops. Ran them off a Realistic (Tandy) 200w amp, with sexy twin VU meters on the front-could have watched those needles swing all day..

No pics as digital hadn't happened and it's anyones guess where me old school photos are at nowadays. They looked wicked though..and at age 15, (with no knowledge of the negative effects of the folding on midrange frequencies) of course they sounded awesome too.

Ben Wells, thought I would hit you up with this from all the way back in 2006.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456