Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barricuda Pre Amp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2016 at 9:33pm

Barricuda workin.......
it sounds rough :)
p-ranx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p-ranx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2016 at 2:26pm
im in london south west region
peego ranx
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 12:12am
Originally posted by cuttinraza cuttinraza wrote:

B12F-4311-B22D-A2624A219995_zpswtywe2pi.jpg" />

Barricuda workin.......
it sounds rough :)
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
cuttinraza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 7:48am
Originally posted by p-ranx p-ranx wrote:

im in london south west region

I pass that way as im not far. Be good to link if poss bro. Blesz
p-ranx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p-ranx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 6:34pm
Email me bless , p_ranx@yahoo.com
peego ranx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 2:49pm

Email me bless , p_ranx@yahoo.com

Sweet, u going carnival Monday??
p-ranx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p-ranx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 6:35pm
nah , doesnt interest me these days , its changed , most of the sounds get signed off early , and its too packed , babylon a watch from near and far as sizzla says lol . country carnivals are better
peego ranx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 8:34pm

nah , doesnt interest me these days , its changed , most of the sounds get signed off early , and its too packed , babylon a watch from near and far as sizzla says lol . country carnivals are better

Yeh man too true!!
Ill msg u soon on the email.
Look forward to the link
Rasta
🇬🇳

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 10:03am
Well i played at a pub last nite wiv the barricuda an after repacing the low bass pot it sounded awesome apart from the mid an tops which were muffled. I noticed that there was a very weak signal coming and the parametrics were making it sound like it was underwater :(((((((((( there was no signal leds on the tweeter an mid amp. All the gains were in the rite place however...... any ideas out there??
Blesz
streekz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streekz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 10:33am
I know it sounds silly
Was all the exact setup used when testing used at pub ?
I've stopped counting the times I've had to swap out duff leads etc. Mainly because of using leads at my house that work when testing,then on a night out using different leads from our main box of interconnects

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 11:15am
Yeh used the same leads for ages, guna put em on the cable tester box. The signal leds on pre where working correctly, but no real power to amp as i mentioned. Hope its as simple as that. I think there ok it soumds so good at low volume but d£snt wind up properly when warm. D£s it make any difference what input i use on the back??
Think i need to replace the pots for master in input??
Well gutted it didnt sound crisp the pub was corked an people complaining after all the practice an ting :((((((() thanks for ur input.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttinraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 11:19am
Originally posted by streekz streekz wrote:

I know it sounds silly
Was all the exact setup used when testing used at pub ?
I've stopped counting the times I've had to swap out duff leads etc. Mainly because of using leads at my house that work when testing,then on a night out using different leads from our main box of interconnects

I got an early tubs pre too. Had that playing other day with all leads the same no problem. I recon summin going on somewhere inside jus wana know what to start testing for. As i said changed the low bass pot as it had a flat spot, sounded well rough after.........
Think i got to use the tubs for the meantime. Love the bara tho blesz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>