Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best scoop for 18NLW9601?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2017 at 11:34pm
you can have the biggest b line all night long but if your tunes are sh1t, you ain't saying nothing.
I'm happy with what I have, never asked for plans on here, however when I'm bored, I read SP through and through and I know over the years certain people have asked all the questions and aggregated the answer's to build what they think to be the ultimate scoop. What gets me is the very same people knock others down for asking questions. Yeah, they could spend hours trawling the forum, but might still get it wrong, but the sharing of info is what a diy site is about. So about time certain people just stick to the "big man's sites" now instead of posting ridiculous useless comments driven by their misplaced ego. Once again, in the "scoop section" I'm out.
Nothing to see here, jog along boy.

Edited by valve head777 - 14 October 2017 at 12:15am
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2017 at 11:40pm
... you!... I like you!

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 12:13am
Some don't/ won't lol....
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 12:14am
OOooops, I was supposed to be out.....
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 12:52am
You asked if the plan was for sale and got shot down for asking for a free plan?

Is that what's happened here?????
RealitySound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 1:02am
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

No one asks tony for plans but expect everyone else to give them away. Theres more than enough information on the forum for anyone to take the time to design their own scoop.

Was thinking exactly this..

Plus I can remember giving man plans on here, he go build cabs and make money, then come back on here and diss me...  Confused

You tell people here to use their IQ, and search Scoops Forum for all the answers, and they tell you no, you search and tell me the answer instead..

Plenty keyboard warrior here, love disrespect ppl on the forum, let's see if they have that big talk, if they ever step out their house, and are seen in certain Reggae dance..

Never dissed you. Just refused to PAY you for what I thought was free help. 
Allow me to quote you....(At this point I had built 4 scoops, loaded one)

"By the way mate, guess you'll have 8x of the scoops soon, playing outside to big crowds.

When you gonna send me some $$ mate ?"

Taking advantage of newbies for monetary gain is just sad dude.
You threatening guys on here now? What you gonna do in certain reggae dance?
SAD SAD SAD
LOL
When you gonna send me some $$ mate ?
PuppaBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuppaBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 3:30pm
Well... 
Starting this topic I only wanted some info, some feedback from 9601/scoop owners. I'm reading and reading years on SP. There is not so much info about this driver in combination with different scoops.

The last 6 years I've been worknig with Hog/ PD1850. Is not the heaviest combination but sound good, I'm relatively happy.
But all you know the human being is restless so... I'm thinking on an update, looking for more deep response (lower also) maybe speaker only, maybe box also... And have read here some good things about this 9001/9601. 
Someone said it works fine with Hog. But I think his chamber is maybe too "little". I think that a good plan  can be change driver first, save some money and later (maybe) also boxes. 

That was the intention of this topic.

Result: not too good lol. 

Sorry for my english.
www.facebook.com/PuppaFran www.facebook.com/CrucialRuler www.facebook.com/DUBFever
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:50pm
Those are not suitable for scoops.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:58pm
ive loaded scoops with this driver and had GREAT RESULTS, I'm doing a test session shortly, with a few drivers lined up to test in a clients scoop. ill be doing proper rta readings and a/bing drivers by ear too... ill post results if it may help....
https://www.elements-audio.com
krazyneil View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 5:05pm
you gotta love this placeSmile
two pro's and both say the opposite of each thereClap
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!
PuppaBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuppaBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 6:08pm
Some tests are always welcome. Rta test is good but always with some good ears also. 
I'm planning to do the same with my hogs, a/b comparison with my PD1850, 1852 and 9601, and maybe a Beyma.

www.facebook.com/PuppaFran www.facebook.com/CrucialRuler www.facebook.com/DUBFever
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2017 at 12:06am
Originally posted by krazyneil krazyneil wrote:

you gotta love this placeSmile
two pro's and both say the opposite of each thereClap

Looks like you have missed some of the classes mate. :-)
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>