Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Scoops for PD 1850 ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:51pm
no ones arguin, scoop banter, always amusing. gets people fired up and boxes start coming out which is always good. only thing i directed at you was asking if yours were s118s as i thought they were and sayin would be up for your thing you said of bringing 4 scoops out. so have said nothing for you to take wrong way or personal, yet you now say 'lutonsoundbwoy when the username clearly says luton soundman so seems obvious you are infact tryna start an argument. nobody said anything about digital steppas or boosting one note only so again sounds like you're trying to insinuate something and start. if you have something to say by all means say it? wen i said if 'you like scoops that are well built etc etc i ment in general, that part of the comment was not directed at you in any shape or form as i like your scoops (not that ive heard you play them) but that design. i ment that comment to joe public. so sorry if theres where the confusion lies or why you said what you said. i dont argue, just enjoy good banter. i pull sound out if somebody wants to argue, no point talking about what does what when the system can do the talkin better  
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:09pm
oi luton man ive seen your pics on facbook your kinda hence still chill out big man iam just winding you up ! wouldnt want to upset a meat head like you LOL

HugHeart Hug
Heart
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:23pm
LOL no ones upset, scoop banter, all thats being said has already been said many times over on here lol. as for frequencies being boosted, or one note as you said, all frequencies from 30 - 80 get adjusted and boosted LOL ive played scoops the pa way, eq flat no boost...sounded gd in my bedroom....thats about it, scoops for me sound better with frequencies boosted and not pa flat. preamps have eqs and parametric sweeps an gains for a reason. but thats jus how i like it tho, my opinion only. horses for courses, i leave the pa thing for you man Thumbs UpHugHeartYing Yang
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
mans1000 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mans1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:41pm
'Scoop' debates always end up like this! LOL Luv it!
"The earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs...but not every mans greed."
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by mans1000 mans1000 wrote:

Blame Autograff, he ruined the thread, and made it personal.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Tweeter_Box View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweeter_Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by hi grade hi grade wrote:

please dont take this the wrong way but i would like to play in a big hall with anybody to prove to myself that all these scoops are better iam willing to come come play anywhere with 4 scoops free of charge ???

[/QUOTE]

luton soundbwoy iam not getting into any argument with you as i stated so dont take it the wrong way but boosting one note on digital steppers music all night is not everybody's idea of good music

dat sound like clash talk!?
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:58am

oi luton man ive seen your pics on facbook your kinda hence still chill out big man iam just winding you up ! wouldnt want to upset a meat head like you LOL

HugHeart Hug
Heart
yeah the dude is rippedShocked

see when I see a big body builder........I just think......yeah he'll be out of breath in seconds. Same with fat dudes. When I see a guy like luton......I think......shit! bet he could fight for days lol
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Originally posted by mans1000 mans1000 wrote:

Blame Autograff, he ruined the thread, and made it personal.

Excuse me?

I put my opinion forth, which you dismissed as wrong, you brought your 'Own Scoop' into it, not me.

All I did was suggest he buy RX18's, you took it further, so take a look back at what actually happened before accusing me of anything.

Edited by Autograff - 18 October 2012 at 5:14pm
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:30pm
There's a lot of people fighting their own corner, Now direct selling is banned, people are finding other ways to promote their stuff, and of course, everybody's Scoop is better than anybody else's.
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

There's a lot of people fighting their own corner, Now direct selling is banned, people are finding other ways to promote their stuff, and of course, everybody's Scoop is better than anybody else's.

LOL very true Tony..... All the selling ban has done is spread it around the forum in a more underhand way......
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

I don't recall anyone saying their scoop is better than anyone else's in this thread.

I do recall someone saying the RX18 is the best 1850 scoop, and nothing they have heard compares to it.

But then again, same person said 1850 is great in standard Superscooper, and in the past suggested bridging Inf8 into 2x Turbomax 1800s, so maybe needs to be ignored. LOL

Edited by levyte357- - 18 October 2012 at 9:05pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:36pm
Tony what driver was in the rx18 when you brought it along to the fsp meet in kingsbury a few years back..... Think it was a B&C i remember it being pushed to a mm of its life, setting off car alarms 400 yards away. For the peeps that was not there we where upstairs in the venue, im sure if my memory is correct the other scoop there may of been the wattco one... correct me if i am wrong.....

the scoop in the last pic...... on left
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>