Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boominator MINI (development thread)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
arnymatfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnymatfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2020 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by apranger apranger wrote:

Many years ago I planned to build a Boominator and so I snagged 4 of the Aura NS 525s.  Life intervened, and I never built it.  The speakers are still in plastic, though!

I understand they are hard to find, so rather than throwing them into the bin, I'd rather they go to a happier hobbiest home.  Any thread watchers interested?  I'm not interested in getting any money for them, just enough to cover shipping which I wouldn't expect to be very high.

Hi apranger, that sure sounds awesome! Where are you located though? So we can figure out if shipping them makes any sense.

Greetings
apranger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2020 at 3:36pm
Oh, of course - I'm in the USA / Oregon / 97212 zip code for anyone estimating shipping.
arnymatfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnymatfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2020 at 8:23am
Damn, I am located in Europe, so it's probably more reasonable to wait and see if someone from the US is interested as well.
93perezk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93perezk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2020 at 12:16am

Oh, of course - I'm in the USA / Oregon / 97212 zip code for anyone estimating shipping.

Hello apranger, I'm very interested in build myself a mini boominator based on that drivers, I'm located in New York 11432 and I would love to have them
apranger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2020 at 5:11am
Originally posted by 93perezk 93perezk wrote:

Hello apranger, I'm very interested in build myself a mini boominator based on that drivers, I'm located in New York 11432 and I would love to have them
I can't seem to figure out how to send you a PM but they are all yours if we can figure out a way to trade contact info.
93perezk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93perezk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2020 at 1:39pm
I dont know if this would show up but this is my fb  so you may be able to contact me on here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009465181713
Another option is you look on insta.... and look for: kerwin boombox 

Edited by 93perezk - 26 February 2020 at 1:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101
  Share Topic