Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bring Back The System Into Sound System - April
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bring Back The System Into Sound System - April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:44pm
Have to say QSS rack and stack look awesome, Heart!
Everyone looks great, of course.
music is the message
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:58pm
so great that everyone on sunday were such safe peeps.... motion54- chatting to you felt like id known yuh for time! Rog- what a fantastic man,,,,.... Funny too! such a great feeling to be part of such a great community! bless up ALL of you

motion54 re fane 1000..... your not the first person to say that! hmmmmmm better get all robin hood n get some cash n try it :D

TRU- big smiles man! dem cabs are tidy. BIG respect for what you said to me.... real man. know that when QSS gets used to them mini that FIERCE b- line i felt while setting up will be constant!! serious when i was setting up them mini were making me nervous!

Ballistic- keep them steve b's turned up in the final!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Mr Gee- do you mean exhaust gas recirculation valve? try cleaning it out or even blanking off where it fits works sometimes..... or obviously a new one ;D

Trendsetter- just keep growing taller LOL .... looking forward to friday! ;)

Lev- come on home man...... surely he done his time..... keep smiling Mr BuffDay!

Big 'spects
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:33pm
Yeah the final should be fun. right now im eager to see who's on the line up for the next bring back the soundsystem event??? Big smile Gavin its a shame you couldnt make it down but we'l be linking up again in june...twice Thumbs Up
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:15pm
Been buzzing from Sunday's session all week, bless up everyone involved.  I was impressed with the way that 3 sounds that are quite different in style and music selection all joined with no bs or attitude.  Lovely and invigorating. 

I knew your photos would come out better than mine Kutty :) I think Rog was taking photos too.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:25pm
kutty can you put a picture up of both ours stacks side by side? Big smile 
And Rog if you're listening what will happen to the pictures you took?? was good to meet you, if only i knew it was you when we were talking! LOL
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:24am
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

kutty can you put a picture up of both ours stacks side by side? Big smile 

Thumbs Up
"Music is life"
balistic_sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balistic_sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:30am
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Don't underestimate no sound!
laxskan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laxskan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:54am
we must be somewhere over the rainbow
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:14am
Originally posted by laxskan laxskan wrote:

Those angled 2x12 mids bring back memories,HHB in London used to have a vast pile of those in '70s.
Be seeing you.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:17am
waow quality pics, what camera are you using to take them?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:37am
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

waow quality pics, what camera are you using to take them?

+1 pics come out great! Qualitex sound system looks absolutley amazing Clap Kutty will you be running 2 stacks of that at Bristol carnival?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:38am
are these Rogs pictures by any chance?? Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>