Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B-ryans dirty photo gallery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:16pm

your right though

me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 10:13pm
shhhhhhhhh
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:09am

Airmotion was up the other day when i was dropping some stuff off, that sub and kick combo is badass
streetsounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:25am

Lovely, this is kinda work of art. I never thought that grill of that hole size will look better, very nice Clap. How does it sounds?

Bass matters...
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:00pm

Half of a new Void system out in Ibiza, the owners name is Eric Robertson. He had me out for there for a couple of days so we thought we might as well plug some of it in and try it out

one of the four airten and basys subs in a beach bar called sands.

In reply to streetsounds, the air motion system that alex set up was amazing. The only thing i initially thought would be an issue was dispersion as the airmotion tops are very directional but as i found out on monday they array very well so if you need more dispersion just get another 1/2/3/4/5.....

The system in Ibiza took my breath away, literally! I played a noisia track off his new album and eric nearly jumped out of his skin! Those tops have so much depth and the bins just seemed to hit all the right notes. I am very jealous is all i can say. And what a place too!

Thanks to eric for having me over, it was a very rewarding trip Smile 
Louder than loud View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louder than loud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:48pm
Would love to hear some of this new kit from void, they seem to be getting bigger by the day. Watch out F1 Ouch
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:56pm
What did you say you other forum name was again?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12