Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C-audio SR808 or srx 3801

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C-audio SR808 or srx 3801
    Posted: 30 March 2016 at 10:56pm
As the title says... anyone on here have an 808 gathering dust? Cash waiting

Edit* also interested in 2 x srx 3801

Edited by Jimmer - 31 March 2016 at 6:45am
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 11:22pm
I have a rupture belt here that I no longer use Jim---I think that maybe you are going to need it
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 12:53am
You may want to speak to George @ DPA, a guy in the same warehouse had a couple when I was there last, if you know who I mean, contact Lee directly.

IMHO would would do better with a pair of 3801s, the 808 was never half a 707 for a lot of reasons...

Smile
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

I have a rupture belt here that I no longer use Jim---I think that maybe you are going to need it

Quote Andrew "Bogieman" Card, "an 808, never to be confused with a 1 man lift", hence I would date any girl that could carry one on her own!!!!LOL
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 6:38am
I would happily take a pair of srx 3801... they seem equally hard to come by.
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
DJ-Versatile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Versatile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 9:23am
I may have what you're looking for! gunna head down the lock up later and see what I've got :)
If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room....
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 10:59am
Top man, keep me posted
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

Tell me about it! they dun arf sound good though John Smile Hope you are keeping well fella? 
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 11:25pm
Yeah--I am not too bad at the moment Jim, just a few aches and pains and a few less teeth but I must admit that I am getting very bored at times especially during the winter months as its too cold to go fishing.
I have been thinking about something to do to occupy me and get me a bit fitter but I am at a bit of a loose end really.
SR 808s are a really nice amp especially when used in bridgemode but I wouldn't like to hump them about nowadays--Powersofts are probably my limit now--Cheers--John.
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 5:28pm
Nothing at all then guys?
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2016 at 8:04pm
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2016 at 6:44pm
Up to the Top......SR808 is priority Thumbs Up Someone has one causing subsidence somewhere they are no longer using!  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>