Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cerwin Vega in 1850??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:04pm
all bass:i know that my CW´s is rubbish/crap .I have like totally lost
all intressed for HiFi for know. The useless CW´ i gonig to sell as fssti can. I really hate them.The basket is casted,it´ the magnet is big ass hell. But it´s f.cking shit bass anyway, build for horn.

But i am not going to build something, i wwood never build like 1850horn and but crap sub in it.     <NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

The crappy shit CW´s i can use as paperpress.

Well well there was my lust to build complete dead!!!!!
If where too loud youre too old!
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:17pm
cerwin cheer the hell up
cerwin4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:48pm
Hm i dont know. it´s not so fun too know that i have SHIT woofer,

I have neighter the money or the possibiliteten to saw all the parts and angels for
the 1850 horn or the 186 horn :( that just u f.cking.

fells like a would raither sell this crappy woofers, a litte strange that the woofer have casted frame and a big magnet.

i know so litte of horn and how the really works.

Now are ALL my cash lost, so it´s the life on the street that waits.

If someone will link a CW foldedhorn with ALL the ANGELS so it mayby can be worth a lot of cash(not with my crap woofer)

cardiffdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardiffdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:56pm
Sell the driver dude for what ever you can get for it..build the cab and save up the for a 2nd hand driver..some of the sound gurus can be nasty but there only giving you advice as there are in the know..good luck with your project.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:20pm
It really feels that my CW´s really are scrap and dont worth even to build a horn for(but f-ck originaly the CW´whas monted in a horn).

Hm man i really did get personal low becuse of this. it´s NOT fun to have two f.cking useless woofers that i cant do anything with.

Hope i can get them sold so i can buy Precision Devices instead.
Or 2 18" strokers.. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:48pm
Ah it i give up all plans of building my own speaker. I expected good advice, but not talk about how crappy mine drivers are. That really really gets ALL lust to build to dissepere:( .
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:50pm
Trollin' trollin' trollin'....
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:59pm
Mod can you close this tread????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:01pm
Just so you know one sheet of Plywood coast aroud 1000-1200 in Swedish money, and thats really expesive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:04pm
I DONT TROLL YOU F.cking pippipipi...I dont know if you have a brain/maybe a small brain) do i look like a troll???? But f.ckit i dont care if someone calls me troll...
all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:13pm

18" CV B36. I am sure you can find out the angles yourself! Stop being such a drama queen.

Edited by all bass - 16 February 2013 at 7:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:16pm
can the MODERATOR erase this tred??????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>