Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Citronic Hawaii belts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortrope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citronic Hawaii belts?
    Posted: 07 April 2015 at 9:50pm
Can they be got easily?
My Tinnitus is coming along nicely!!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2015 at 11:14pm
Yep, from CPC.

Which version Hawaii is it? MK IV? With the CL300D's? In which case it's AVBELT29 you're after.

Edited by djeddie - 08 April 2015 at 11:18pm
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
Shortrope View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortrope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2015 at 8:04am
Cheers Eddie.
My Tinnitus is coming along nicely!!
Mhamplification View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:34am
The correct size for the CL300 series is AV44  I have fitted loads recently
If it is older with BSR decks they are AV15
Haven't found the correct ones for Garrard belt drive decks yet
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2015 at 9:51pm
AV44 Martin? I've got AV29's on my CL300's and they fit perfectly, not too tight, not too loose.
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2015 at 12:50am
I also have CPC AVbelt29 on CL12 and CL300
Billy Dawg.
crazylifepeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazylifepeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 11:12am
hi everybody/ i just get a citronic hawaii mk4. that i need to do some service and my repairer told me something that i dont understand. that the drive belt come diameter 23cm 9" that he says is too tight for running and if run will get motor damage faster. and i check for the internet also here. you guys mention. the AVbelt29 and AVbelt44 that the diemeter 17.6cm and 21cm is much more tight than i use too. may i know is that correct side that im using ??? please let me know..tq
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 7:18pm
All I can say is that the AVBelt29 (from CPC) fitted mine and worked, and still are. The same goes for Mucker's too.
crazylifepeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazylifepeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 11:39am
i hv search the 176mm diameter for the total long is 560mm, is 11" for half .. if this is the correct side. 11" is more suitable for this model.. or anyone can send me the half long sides is 11" or 280mm. that will be perfect..tq
 Post Reply Post Reply