Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CNC ‘s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CNC ‘s
    Posted: 26 April 2018 at 6:02am
hi all
Anyone heard of these guys and their machine 
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 8:02am
No, but i know other companies.
What do you need?
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 9:56am
Chinese stuff can't be beaten on what you get for the price structurally, but the control systems and workflow of such machines can sometimes leave a little to be desired.

Some interesting advice from a chap here who purchased a similar-ish tool and his learnings - they seem pretty sensible to me. www.diyaudio.com/forums/equipment-and-tools/318039-2-mid-priced-cnc-router.html

If you want even more informed opinions (I know there are a few people here who know their mid level CNCs) then head over to cnczone.com

Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

No, but i know other companies.
What do you need?
I was about to order one thought I should ask here first. Any ideas of where to buy one 1700*3000 , for making kitchen cabinets and other wooden structures 
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 12:32pm
I'd really advise having a read and asking the same question on CNCZone, you won't find more knowledge.

If you want to start making money with it as soon as possible then importing one from China probably isn't your best bet. How much experience do you have with creating and running GCode from CAD/CAM software? Do you want 2.5D or 3D capabilities? What sort of bed size? Do you need a vacuum hold down if you're doing primarily sheet work?

If CNC is quite new to you it'll be worth paying the extra to get the proper support for the tool I expect in order to start making proper use of it asap. If you have the time to get over the learning curve yourself then maybe you can afford to take more risks.
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 12:55pm
Agree about cnczone, i'm currently building my own and cnczone is a gold mine of very good info.
 Post Reply Post Reply