Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contact for Matrix Amplification

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contact for Matrix Amplification
    Posted: 27 June 2018 at 11:08am
Hi all,

Has anyone got a contact for Matrix? They haven't replied to my emails and the phone number on their website always goes to voicemail, with calls not returned.

I sent two UKP amps to them for repair (after receiving an initially helpful reply from a guy called Robin) but the courier has delivered them to a neighbour because they weren't in(!) and today was the day they were supposed to be on the bench... I'm worried as to their whereabouts!

markie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2018 at 11:59am
The head honcho is a guy called Andy Hunt who is a member on here known as "andyamp". He last signed in 6 days ago.

Robin is Robin Szemeti, again a member on here known as "RobinMatrix". He hasn't visited the site since late May.

Might be worth a PM to either or both.
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune
trebor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2018 at 11:05pm
Thanks for the info @markie.

Actually andyamp hasn't logged in for 6 days short of 3 years! (Did you misread the Last Login date?)

I've PMed @RobinMatrix but as you say, he hasn't logged in here for over a month... anyone got a phone number for him?

Cheers!
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2018 at 11:29am
Andy used to be the contact when he was in the UK, but since his shift to the USA it is Robin. Who doesn’t give as good discount as Andy either..lol.
In bass no one can hear you scream!
RobinMatrix View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2018 at 3:50pm
Hi Trebor,

As mentioned, please send emails to the support ticket, not PM's on here, I have to spend time copy pasting them into our ticket system, which just takes extra time.

Matrix Pro Audio ::http://matrixproaudio.com/"
trebor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2018 at 4:38pm
Robin,

I only resorted to a PM through this forum after 3 days of no reply to my email and phone call.

Another business day is pretty much over and I still haven't even had a confirmation from you that you have actually got my amps, from your neighbour who took them in because there was nobody at your premises.

As email and message-based communication has clearly proved ineffective, please could I ask for a phone number for yourself or somebody in your company, which will be answered during normal working hours?

nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 1:45pm
we send all 15 of Our Amps back to Matrix every 6 months for servicing, if you follow their ticket procedure on their website you will have no issues what so ever, there turn around time is great too, but they can only keep track of stuff if you use their ticket system, that’s why it’s there.

As for something amiss, put your big wooden spoon away.....

Use the ticket system
Get Amps repeaires and returned

Simples really 
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
trebor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 1:57pm
Update: I'm pleased to say that Robin has now replied to my queries and provided a phone number for future communications.

To answer @nuclearbass though, my concerns are/were:

1. Phone number published on website not answered during standard business hours, and voicemail message not returned

2. Messages sent to email address published on website not responded to in a timely manner

3. Business preemies not staffed during standard working hours

None of these are anything to do with use of a ticketing system, or not.
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 2:11pm
this is the audio game mate
My units hardly manned in the day.

In a timely manor.

Welcome to the real world mate 
People are genuinely busy.
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
trebor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 2:49pm
@nuclearbass - but do you advertise the address, phone number, and email for your unmanned premises though?
RobinMatrix View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 3:28pm
Err ... I'm pretty sure someone is at the unit most days, all day, thank you.

Hmm .. except the days I am out playing in my plane :)

Edited by RobinMatrix - 29 June 2018 at 3:36pm
Matrix Pro Audio ::http://matrixproaudio.com/"
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by RobinMatrix RobinMatrix wrote:

Err ... I'm pretty sure someone is at the unit most days, all day, thank you.

Hmm .. except the days I am out playing in my plane :)
Sorry Robin... that just don't fly with me! LOLLOLLOL

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>