Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contact for Matrix Amplification

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 5:42pm
Guess you'll just have to "wing it".

I'd rudder be flying.

If you use a cheap courier is that "Undercarriage"?

It's all a load of old cock---pit.
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 6:03pm
actually 
Yes, quick google will confirm that 
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by RobinMatrix RobinMatrix wrote:

Err ... I'm pretty sure someone is at the unit most days, all day, thank you.

Hmm .. except the days I am out playing in my plane :)

You should sky parcel it 
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
RobinMatrix View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 6:09pm

Edited by RobinMatrix - 29 June 2018 at 6:15pm
Matrix Pro Audio ::http://matrixproaudio.com/"
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 7:05pm
is that where your hiding his amp?
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 9:15pm
It wouldn't take off with a couple of UKP's weighing it down!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2018 at 9:29pm
You may have a point!  Especially in this current hot weather ... takeoff distance is already a bit longer than usual.

I had his two amps to bits on the bench today,  I'd (almost) forgotten how heavy the old UKPs are.

We did a an old transformer Void 4 channel the other day, christ on a bike that was heavy ... and we did a Void inf8 a week or two before, I think we created a small dent in the earths gravity field with that one ...

SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2018 at 2:58am
Originally posted by nuclearbass nuclearbass wrote:

we send all 15 of Our Amps back to Matrix every 6 months for servicing, if you follow their ticket procedure on their website you will have no issues what so ever, there turn around time is great too, but they can only keep track of stuff if you use their ticket system, that’s why it’s there.

As for something amiss, put your big wooden spoon away.....

Use the ticket system
Get Amps repeaires and returned

Simples really 

Thats a bit much isn't it? What servicing is needed? Other than a blast through with an air compressor and visual inspection every 6 months I wait til I have a failure if any before I annoy Robin.
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2018 at 12:12pm
I think he may have been exageratating a little ;)

The repairs are going well though ... we have a ticket system that tracks the repairs, and I have a repair tech who has been doing wonders for the last 2 years or more now. Most repairs are turned around the same week, a few run into the next week.

We've done some mods on the XT series that have worked well too, and it is very rare for us to see a repaired and modified one back again. 

If you open one up and it has "ZCH" in nice big letters on the front of the board, it's been repaired or serviced sometime in the last 2 years.  We charge £30 for a basic service and update, assuming nothing serious is found.

Our service guy also does his "other" stuff too,  if you need soemthign looking at, drop me a pm.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2018 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by SamV SamV wrote:

Originally posted by nuclearbass nuclearbass wrote:

we send all 15 of Our Amps back to Matrix every 6 months for servicing, if you follow their ticket procedure on their website you will have no issues what so ever, there turn around time is great too, but they can only keep track of stuff if you use their ticket system, that’s why it’s there.

As for something amiss, put your big wooden spoon away.....

Use the ticket system
Get Amps repeaires and returned

Simples really 

Thats a bit much isn't it? What servicing is needed? Other than a blast through with an air compressor and visual inspection every 6 months I wait til I have a failure if any before I annoy Robin.

Not really if there due new Mods.
They go back every 12 months regardless, if Robin lets me know of any mods in the mean time they will go and have them along with a service.

Serviced Amps a happy amp :)
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 2:55pm
"Serviced Amps a happy amp :)"

The number of amps I see with the innards covered in dust and/or grime - especially those that have been sat in some grimy bar for several decades, is riduculous. The last thing people consider - until they burst into flame.   LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobinMatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 4:29pm
I've had amps back that had been serviced 6 months before and removed, quite literally, spoonfuls of dirt. Not dust, dirt. I can only assume they have been used at festivals, and run so they could ingest all the dust kicked up by the partying crowds ...

What usually happens then is they turn them off at around 2am, and everything gets nice and damp .. then they get all soggy and the dust turns to mud .. and then they turn them back on again :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>