Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Court acoustics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Court acoustics
    Posted: 02 April 2024 at 6:39pm
I wonder what these are loaded with..ain't no info on them..and another bargain ive missed out on ☹🤦‍♂️

Edited by BASSHORSE - 04 April 2024 at 11:03am
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2024 at 7:32pm
The original ProFlex (200's) were loaded with a pair of Tannoy 12" drivers and the bass with 2 x 15" RCF's but after all this time they could be loaded with anything and of course these are not the same boxes but being in the ProFlex range I'd expect them to have been loaded with the same drivers. Court used a variety of drivers over the years from JBL, RCF, Fane and of course Tannoy

Edited by colint - 02 April 2024 at 7:53pm
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2024 at 7:55pm
thanks for the colint ,.. :) gutted i missed um,,o well,,someones got a bargain,,im guessing jbl loaded,..i had some of the lx range & they was all fane,.thanks again dude :)
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2024 at 10:56pm
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 7:05am
sorry.. double post regarding the tannoys.. if they're still there it's the bargain of the century. 3000 euro's alone if gutted and sold to audiophiles. 

Edited by Bams - 03 April 2024 at 7:42am
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 8:34am
So looking at Bams document the 600 seems to be a more conventional 2 x 12" plus horn mid high, Can't say I've ever seen the 600 ProFlex box until this post but I have seen heard the 200's which were ok but nothing ground breaking, most of us know what the bass cabs sound like because they are more or less the same as the black box boxes, I wonder why the bass has had reduced power drivers though?
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 8:52am
Thanks for the links and info..yes I was gutted when I didnt get the bid in on time.. just hoping ther soundlab loaded now..lol..I'm guessing the bass cabs would be similar to a rear loaded design as it's got the 45 cut out at the bottom..either way I've missed out ther 🤦‍♂️I should av put 400 on at least.. o well most my stuff is covered in dust..these would ov probably had the same fate..but still like to compared boxs and I like these solid old cabs and in very good condition too..somebody on here might have brought them..so hopefully pics with the grills off soon..🤷‍♂️👍🙂
goodgroove1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgroove1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 5:42pm
I like Courts  gear ,still looking for cabs from Court's LX range if anyone has to sell or swap.
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 8:05pm
i sold me mate some lx 3 way,,they are fane loaded,.st5020 slot fane studio 15 & an eminace 1inch badge up as court,,i did change them for bms 1" & its sounded crisper,,i will ask if he wants to sell them & send a message if he does goodgroove Thumbs Up
goodgroove1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgroove1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2024 at 8:11pm
That would be good if you could.
Thanks 
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2024 at 5:07pm
well i got them in the end,,the winning bidder couldnt collect till next week so i pouched the sale :)  well they didnt have the tannoys in what i thought they might have,,that would of been a baragin of the century then,,but i took the grill off,,very well made indeed,.and to my surprise ther was only one driver in ther,,i dont think they have been opened up before,.can still smell the newish speaker smell,.but i was thinking that a bit of a cheap skate cut back to put just one driver in,the comp is a jbl on a ass horn,.i thought take the grill off the bass & was thinking they was horn loaded like the court brocure but to my surprise its a replex design ,,lol..right mixed bag,,but ive tryed the bass cabs in the van & they sound nice & round,,dont think ther very powerfull compare to todays standards but they look nice drivers,. in all i had 3bass & 3 tops for 230 quid,.so im happy with the deal,.i will load the top boxs with 3 more 12s,,i need one rcf to complete the 2cabs & stick another 2 12s in the other as i dought there many of these about,,ther only 150 aswell :)

Edited by BASSHORSE - 08 April 2024 at 5:43pm
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2024 at 5:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>