Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

crown xli amps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crown xli amps
    Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:24pm
any review or opinion on this new line of amps from crown.
otis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:40pm
I have the xti 6000 for bass and it beat's the hell out of my celestion in rcf esw 1018 cabs.

dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by otis otis wrote:

I have the xti 6000 for bass and it beat's the hell out of my celestion in rcf esw 1018 cabs.

The Xti6000 (and especially its replacement Xti6002) is nothing like the Xli amplifiers.
djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2019 at 4:19pm
Reviving an old thread as I have this query too - I'm looking at my options for a PA and wondered if anybody had any opinions on this range of amps?  I appreciate they're cheaper than a lot of amps out there, but are they reasonable?
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
 Post Reply Post Reply