Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Davey T's 215 bootybass - WITH PLANS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SERGEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:18pm
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:27pm
Try using Tinypic or other basic image host?
SERGEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SERGEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03am

Thanks for help .Armenian but I live in Ukraine. I'm sorry I do not know English., I use google translator .. I love speakers plan .my photos here         

http://forum.speakerplans.com/topic34250_post722249.html#722249     thanksSmile
joebeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:57am
sorry to drag up an oldy but i liked the look of this for my 12v rig. found plans on page 2 but what is the height of this cab. plans only show two dimensions and couldnt find it anywhere else
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by joebeer joebeer wrote:

sorry to drag up an oldy but i liked the look of this for my 12v rig. found plans on page 2 but what is the height of this cab. plans only show two dimensions and couldnt find it anywhere else

I'm sure it's internal was 564mm, so using 18mm wood you have an overall (outside) dimension of 600mm.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
joebeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:27am
nice 1. will get building then!

trying to build a very high efficiency solar powered pa system for live sound (open mic mostly but some bands) and maybe a bit of dance music.

going to run 2 of these with synergy horns (red square audio design) on top from vibe blackbox amps and waves maxxbass psychoacoustic processors to drop some of the power drain from the bottom end.

need a behringer ultradrive or similar to set the delays for the synergy horns but was wandering if anyone knows if they are capable of running on 12v so i dont need to use the invertor. i have a dc to dc voltage convertor i could use if i could find out what the internal voltage of the ultradrive is
MultiMagnus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MultiMagnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2013 at 1:16am
Looks Nice. Wondering how low it will go with 2 fane 15" XB
Can anyone say about that?

Edited by MultiMagnus - 18 June 2013 at 1:18am
CINCYSTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINCYSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 8:12am
hello to all...fairly new poster...long time lurker...
I read all 14 pages and saw many poster ask about a 12" version of this cab...some refered to page 2 but this seems to be for 15" as well...
I have 12 JBL 2206 h lf transducers that I want to put to work and this box seems like a good fit...I am on mac and have never used hornresp or any other similator and was hoping that some one could help by running the specs of this driver to see if its a match...thanks in advance... p.s. on mac cant even use hornresp...   
JBL 2206 h PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
  • Nominal Diameter12"
  • Power Handling (RMS)600 Watts
  • Power Handling (max)1200 Watts
  • Impedance8 ohms
  • Frequency Response45 to 3,500 Hz
  • Sensitivity95 dB 1W/1m
  • Voice Coil Diameter4"
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS
  • Resonant Frequency (Fs)52 Hz
  • DC Resistance (Re)5.3 ohms
  • Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.5 mH
  • Mechanical Q (Qms)4.5
  • Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.34
  • Total Q (Qts)0.32
  • Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)2.2 ft.³
  • Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)7.5 mm
  • Surface Area of Cone (Sd)546.45 cm²
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
  • Cone MaterialPaper
  • Magnet MaterialFerrite
MOUNTING INFORMATION
  • Overall Outside Diameter12.25"
  • Baffle Cutout Diameter11"
  • Depth5"
  • # Mounting Holes4
OPTIMUM CABINET SIZE *
  • Sealed Volume0.33 ft.³
  • Sealed F3139 Hz
  • Vented Volume0.79 ft.³
  • Vented F386 Hz
smoore View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:23am
I'll happily do a response plot for ya if you get the Hornresp input data (The info on the cabinet for hnornresp. As it takes quite a while to work out)
sam
CINCYSTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINCYSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:38am
no horn resp (on mac/windows only program)
CINCYSTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINCYSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:45am
do you mean this from page 2?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:45pm
think he means, find a screenshot of the hornresp input screen, you find out all the values that need to be input, and he'll then do it on his computer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>