Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DJ mixer suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 3:35pm
Formula Sound it is.  Just have to keep my fingers crossed that the one I want hasn't sold before I get the cash together at the end of the month. 

Then I can start looking at speakers!  (12" top and 15" or 18" bin or something like that - Ohm TRS, Logic Systems or Shermann probably)
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 6:43pm
logic systems make some great products :)
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 7:09pm
I had the X24 and X300 twin 15”s but never got round to actually using them before sellimg them - they literally went from my boot to the garage then into the van of the guy that bought them ☹️

Would love to grab a nice set of the same again; they reminded me of my ASS - (wood and heavy!)
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
Meat View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 7:28pm
Used the Ecler nuo4.0 a lot of times. Excellent mixer and would rate to anyone. Dosen't go heavy on the whizzy effects, just solid sound quality and great layout. Also one of the few mixers I've seen with balanced XLR for both booth and main outputs (having jacks on the booth is just plain annoying!).
Don't test the champignon sound
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 1:00am
I have an EVO 5 which is givin me trouble for years,but that ones digital. Newest problem is loss of output.

Edited by Sypa - 11 September 2018 at 5:42pm
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 8:02am
Am I the only one who thinks that Nuo4 mic arrangement is silly? Surely a separate channel besides the 4?
It's everything, not everythink!
rish View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 8:09am
Have you ever thought of getting a small format audio mixer maby from soundcraft or A&h and get a 2 chanell dj mixer. Much more flexible if you need to connect an additional 1 or 2 mics. You would probably have better control on the mic channels as well. 

Rish
APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by nickyburnell nickyburnell wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that Nuo4 mic arrangement is silly? Surely a separate channel besides the 4?

You are not the only one; I think exactly the same.... if you require a mic then it’s only really a 3 channel mixer!!

Old king coles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 9:46am
allen and heath xone 43c 
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Old king coles Old king coles wrote:

allen and heath xone 43c 

You didn't see this then ??

If your vaccinations were mandatory and nobody in your class had measles,
then you know that you're not a Millenial kid.
</f
Old king coles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by BJtheDJ BJtheDJ wrote:

Originally posted by Old king coles Old king coles wrote:

allen and heath xone 43c 

You didn't see this then ??

I obviously didn't lol,  duly noted
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by corell corell wrote:

Not exactly "high end" sound either (not worse than a xone92 though, but far behind a FF imo.) 

Are you saying a Xone 92 has bad sound quality? It's not clear in your post... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>