Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do SAE have a UK distributer?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 11:36am
i don't ship by sea unless it is a very large quantity - it is passenger plane air freight that we use.

unfortunately i can not share the names of the companies that we deal with as it is commercially sensitive. My apologies for that, but i'm sure you can understand why some things must be private.
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 3:27pm
Try that with SAE and you will see that they wont do it. We stopped working with them few years ago.
We did tried to find cheaper solution, but they were not interested in halping with that. They wont take any order of less them 40 amps serious and wont waste a minute more with you if they dont have to.
They are selling as far as i know about 2000 amps per month. Your one amp does not mater to them. 
Good products, horrible people to work with.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
Jack_The_Ripper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:03pm
I keep being emailed nearly daily by a guy called Tony from Naphon too I had enquired a while ago but after reading how Naphon are nowadays unreliable I told Tony i'd changed my mind. After explaining to him reliability was a major conern he yesterday begged me to reconsider saying he promises quality but nah not interested. 
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:34pm
Why a heavy amp at all? Because of the price? Get the Thomann 3000 amp then.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Jack_The_Ripper Jack_The_Ripper wrote:

And as for a pallet are you actually serious? If I have trouble affording one amplifier and the shipping how would I buy a pallet full and distribute them myself? lol.

My comment was tongue in cheek, but couldn't someone who already has the infrastructure to sell them in the UK investigate bringing them in? 

I hear conflicting stories about the current state of SAE, so perhaps wait and see what these "new breed" of amps designed or improved on by ex-SAE staff with a brand that nobody wants to reveal are like when they're available
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 6:29pm
They are available. Not in UK, but we can ship them to you.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
Marko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by csg csg wrote:

i don't ship by sea unless it is a very large quantity - it is passenger plane air freight that we use.

unfortunately i can not share the names of the companies that we deal with as it is commercially sensitive. My apologies for that, but i'm sure you can understand why some things must be private.
No problem. I understand.
Thank you for the info that such transport is possible.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

Why a heavy amp at all? Because of the price? Get the Thomann 3000 amp then.

I have two of those already although i've only used them a couple of times, but I do worry about the slightest of clipping using the Proline 3000 murdering my drivers. I've also got two QSC RMX4050HD that i've used but the Proline 3000 has better performance for subs in my opinion. Plus I worry one day the Proline 3000 amps will die and maybe when they do, take out my drivers. I do parties in halls so i'm limited to what amps I can use, I was gonna get a pair of Crown MA5002VZ but many people say on weak power supplies they clip easily, the halls are 13A/240V supply sockets.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 11:07pm
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 11:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack_The_Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2018 at 8:31am
Originally posted by freddymendez freddymendez wrote:

http://www.elements-audio.com/blog-post3.html

There you go

The link doesn't work and the first link although it does work their site is under construction so no prices in their shop.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2018 at 8:44am
just ask bee on here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>