Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ebay dreamers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 204>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2018 at 9:47am
[/QUOTE]
..I was joking...
[/QUOTE]!

Fhew, reading the replies to your post, for a moment I thought I'd moved to another planet in my sleep, you know, one that doesn't have humour. Party

It's everything, not everythink!
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 10:19am
LOL funnyparrot LOL
funkyparrot View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 12:43pm
Knowing that Mini Mad is considerably younger than I,  I didn't expect him to know about ancient things like turntables. I was trying to be helpful. However, don't worry, Perhaps I should abstain from attempting to assist, in the future. Please accept my apologies for the mistake. I can, however take pleasure in the knowledge that I have provided you with a degree of amusement, albeit a minimal one. I'll celebrate with a bottle of Marston's Old Empire, at 7.30 this evening. Hope you can do similar. Cheers!
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 7:08pm
well its me 45th birthday today so i might just do that,..it will be Peroni Gran Riserva beer, tho.rips ya tits off Beer p.s..this thread is ebay dreamers,..not ebay fraud squad LOL funnyparrot Thumbs Up

mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by funkyparrot funkyparrot wrote:

Knowing that Mini Mad is considerably younger than I,  I didn't expect him to know about ancient things like turntables. I was trying to be helpful. However, don't worry, Perhaps I should abstain from attempting to assist, in the future. Please accept my apologies for the mistake. I can, however take pleasure in the knowledge that I have provided you with a degree of amusement, albeit a minimal one. I'll celebrate with a bottle of Marston's Old Empire, at 7.30 this evening. Hope you can do similar. Cheers!

...I don't often get called young... you've just made my day

I should refrain from the way I replay as my humour doesn't come across very well on t'interwebs.
(Also the proud owner of a battered pair of decks and a record collection that makes the GF pull strange faces (she's 15yrs younger then me)
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 8:30pm
Erm, ya only as old as the woman you feel.....
Apparently LOL
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 3:14pm
OMFG!

Where to start.

I know, fully original and perfect, these drivers in original cabinets, can fetch a premium, but this is in  shit home brew cabinet (LOOK AT THE GRILL), and hasn't even got original crossover, just offering an Ohm Cleo for further money.

FFS.

Now we know what a Norfolk red looks like under the carpet.
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 3:36pm
Keith Richards lived in one once, so an absolute bargain....
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by MattStolton MattStolton wrote:

OMFG!

Where to start....

Quote of the day from ad:
Quote ...Bargain at less than £2600.....

No shit. Bargain for about £26.
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 4:38pm
The crack pipe is strong with this one Smile
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 5:41pm
LOL
I dont get the whole Tannoy thing at all, some of the monitors are even more mental, seen people ask £10k+ for them. Just mad.
Be seeing you.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

...I dont get the whole Tannoy thing at all....
Ahh that will because *spoken-down-ones-nose* "Sir is not refined enough to hear the difference, so perhaps Sir would like a cheaper lower class speaker, suited for his lower class ear".

i.e. Emporer's New Clothes.

Bose have been pulling the same stunt for decades. "Can Sir not hear the Highs and Lows..?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 204>