Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Element audio still a solid source for bms?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobrasneverdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Element audio still a solid source for bms?
    Posted: 20 July 2022 at 9:26pm
Hey guys, longtime lurker here, new member.  I'm trying to order some bms drivers here in the states, I've talked to assistance audio last week and the prices were OK, but I could save a few hundred bucks ordering from element/other suppliers.  I'm having issues with completing an order on the element site, authentication error when logging in, hence I'm not able to complete the order.  I tried to email the team a few days back without a response, and not able to make international calls without a calling card.  Is element still a viable source?  Anyone know reasonably priced sources for bms 4592nd coaxial that ship to the states?
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2022 at 10:43am
How many do you need? Lead times at the moment are quite long. 4-5 months. I am still waiting for my delivery paid in March. Please note that transport rates sre crazy at the moment. 
PM me and ill see what i can do.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
cobrasneverdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobrasneverdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2022 at 2:03pm
Thanks for the reply, ended up ordering through assistance audio, they were a bit more expensive than some other suppliers showing in stock, they have been great to work with, my drivers shipped and should be here in a few days.  
 Post Reply Post Reply