Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ES18-BPH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpComingSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 11:50pm
will the B&C 18NBX100 work good in this cabinet
SpeakerFreaker0181 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpeakerFreaker0181 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2017 at 6:19pm
Somehow my es18bph cabinets make a rambling sound when I turn up the volume. I am trying to figure out what causes this rambling sound. I already put extra screws in some places in order to try to resolve my problem but I still haven't been able to resolve the issue.

Can anybody give me some advice on how to fix this? 

Would love to not have this rambling sound.

I have 4 ES18BPH cabs loaded with PD186 powered by a Crown Macrotech 3600vz and a Xilixa xp4080 for processing. 
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2017 at 6:51pm
So you're having identical issues with all 4 es18 and both hogs??

Obviously it's possible you're just a shoddy builder (and if your builds are shoddy you probably know it), but as you say you're experiencing the problem universally there may be some other fault in the chain, so make sure to examine each stage carefully, including drivers, amps, processing, progrsam material cables and test environment. Replace every stage one by one with a control if you can.

How good are your cuts? Any air gaps in the joins? Any visibly uneven joins in critical places?
Slowly working my way through The Dunning-Kruger Curve.
msoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 11:28pm
Whats your hpf and lpf set at?
MSound
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic