Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fane 18XB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fane 18XB
    Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:08pm
CAN ANYONE give the best designed scoops for these drivers,if you can i wold be grateful to get some pics and drawings with measurements.
login4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote login4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:38pm
build a super scooper will sound ace, if not then i can get you the eminence design

CELTIC SUBSONIC SOUND SYSTEMS
swinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 2:18pm
but dosen't fane have a scoop design, and i also heard these ass scoops are sounding really nice better than the eminence can you get me that design as well and i will choose.
login4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote login4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 2:40pm
sorry mate iv only got the nightfire, eminence, speakerplans, ones, altho i have seen them a few times on the net. you would be lucky to find the ASS Plans kind of sort after by the sounds of things 
CELTIC SUBSONIC SOUND SYSTEMS
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by swinger swinger wrote:

but dosen't fane have a scoop design, and i also heard these ass scoops are sounding really nice better than the eminence can you get me that design as well and i will choose.

fane design

This is for 15inch design.

Apparently you multiply all  the dimensions by 1.2 to build 18" version.

In my opinion, Only "Wonder drivers" will sound good in this cab.

10 Years ago the Gauss was good in this cab, this year I heard v18-1000's in this cab with plenty of power but no deep bass.

I hear FANE 18 XB sounds good in Scoopers.

Used Original ASS RX18's can be had for about £650,  which is another way of saying the ASS plans for 10 people @ £65 each.

"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Insomnia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 5:02pm
try this, not sure what design but looks abit better than the fane and is for a 18'' driver

smithers View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 5:51pm
we just built some some super scoops loaded with xb's and i can honestly say i'm well chuffed with how they sound, even better than i expected!

2 can seriously shake up the place properly powered!
Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by swinger swinger wrote:

CAN ANYONE give the best designed scoops for these drivers,if you can i wold be grateful to get some pics and drawings with measurements.

Best design of scoop - ASS design, but almost impossible to get hold of.

2nd best design Super Scooper 18 or Shortman's design.

If you heard the new Iration Steppas sound system, those scoops are Shortman's design.
So probably slightly better than the Super Scooper 18's.

Don't bother with the Eminence scoop, as its a sh*t design.

Post Reply Post Reply