Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Guidelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:39pm
Ok Dayve, now you're being blatant! Wink

All things considered in good time......
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Saul View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:43pm
for sale ads should include compulsory pictures!!
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:03pm
then if people dont have pics they will just put up googled new product pics, that anyone could have found,
Deeperman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deeperman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:49pm
aiiiiiii
Adam T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

Quote wasnt Dave Angel a techno DJ from the mid nineties?

Still is

respect mate, your tracks still do it now.... on my decks at least!

Anyway to the point, is there anywhere on this forum where we're allowed to ask general questions about DJ gear/mixers etc? or is that missing the point somewhat, in a bit of a vinyl/cd/mp3 dilema here and could use some input from other tech heads.

p.s sorry to bring back old posts, i realise this is probably already posted somewhere on this site.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:38pm
Hello new member!

The For Sale section of this forum is provided for the benefit of its contributors, to assist with moving equipment on, and generally doing the community a favour.

It isn't for traders or solely commercial entities to use as free advertising space.

As such, we require all new members to progress to the rank of 'Registered User' (10 valid posts) before they are allowed to post in the 'For Sale' section.

New users may now post wanted adverts but may not reply to threads there to prevent 'salesmembers' from using the forum for purely commercial reasons.  New users wont be able to post clickable links,or signitures,to prevent spam links.
PM's (personal messages) are also disabled for new users.

We may review posts to ensure that people aren't spamming to get the post count up.
We hope you understand the reasons for this system and enjoy your stay!  Hopefully it will prove of more value than money can buy!

Any for sale related items posted in other forums will be removed without warning
Be seeing you.
jim2wang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim2wang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:42pm
am new to here and didn't find the rules yet
jim2wang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim2wang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Saul Saul wrote:

for sale ads should include compulsory pictures!!
agree! while seems there's no such a rule to sellers.
jim2wang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim2wang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Dayveboy Dayveboy wrote:

Dont forget the 10 posts before you can put a post in the For-Sale section! Wink
so where is the rules page?
googlebobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote googlebobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:54am
Hi,

Would any modator let me know why can't post reply in sell forum?

Cheers,

Bob
MessyM2k8 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by googlebobby googlebobby wrote:

Hi,

Would any modator let me know why can't post reply in sell forum?

Cheers,

Bob

http://forum.speakerplans.com/new-members-please-read_topic23697.html
audiophile.1963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiophile.1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:29pm
Hello
I'm a member of Speakersplans but I have no post. Yesterday I have seen a pair of woofers for sale in England and I'm really interested, but how can I contact the seller because It is impossible for me to write/reply on that forum. 
Thanks
Giuseppe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>